Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I ate here twice in once month, and the second time we ordered exactly the same thing we had the first time because we enjoyed it so much. It was just as good the second time. I ordered the Keg Classic 7oz. fillet Med. rare and charred. Perfect. My husbad ordered the prime rib. He loved it. Watch out for the horse radish that comes with it, though very good, it will clear your sinuses right out! Mashed potatoes, ceasar salad, mushrooms, mixed veggies, all just wonderful. It IS very dim in there, but I kind of like that too. This is a great steakhouse. I'd go here any day of the week. But on Mother's Day, Father's Day etc. PACKED! Sign in on their website and receive of $25, off coupon for your birthday. Beautiful. Excellent steakhouse. Next time I might tear myself away from the fillet and try the Salmon.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We dined at The Keg for Father's Day on the recommendation of friends and we plan to become regular customers! We sat in a booth in the bar since we didn't have reservations and they were booked solid.

Upon arriving we noticed that this was the only restaurant in the Hulen area that had a packed parking lot which is always a good sign. We were greeted at the door by one of the hostesses while she held the door open for us. Once seated in one of the most comfortable bars atmosheres that we have been in, we were pampered with great service and food. Everything was cooked to perfection. I ordered off of the special Father's Day menu. For $42 I had a caesar salad, 10 oz. Prime rib, lobster tail, baked potato and asparagus and key lime pie with a raspberry coolie for dessert. Perfection and plenty left over for my lunch on Monday!

We have lived in the Fort Worth area for 27 years and driven right by this restaurant many times without stopping. We may not have even tried it without a recommendation. Advice...stop and give it a try. You will be glad. BTW...we had just come from a Rangers game and were dresses accordingly and were NOT snubbed because we didn't have on our finest attire!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

this is an upscale restaurant that is very dark and very expensive. dont get me wrong, the steak was worth the price, but dont be fooled thinking this is like a BJ's brewhouse. and please make sure that you are prepared to be hot if you get seated by one of their fireplaces.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We dined here with a couple from Australia. We had such a nice time and the food was delicious. The salads are huge and presentation was first class. If you like onion soup, they serve the best. All the steaks got good reviews from the group. One person ordered crab legs. Of course they would not be fresh not being located close to the ocean, so I wouldn't advise ordering seafood. Don't leave without ordering the dessert. All were great and huge Texas style. I would go back again in a flash.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Excellent drinks and happy hour appetizers. Attentive service. GREAT atmosphere for relaxing with friends--not so loud that you can't hear yourself talk. Nice around the fireplace in the winter, too.

1  Thank Propellerhead76