“Mexican Inn - Burleson”
Review of Mexican Inn Cafe

Mexican Inn Cafe
Ranked #283 of 1,608 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Tex-Mex Restaurant featuring traditional Mexican food. Specialties include Brisket Tacos, Grilled Beef, Chicken & Sautéed Shrimp fajitas, Fresh ground "masa" corn tortillas and unquie chips, Lunch Specials, Happy Hour, serving Fort Worth since 1936.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Although we have eaten many times at the original Mexican Inn i Ft Worth, this review is for the one in Burleson. It is very good. Sevice and food. We always enjoy. Nice drinks, hand made tortillas, and great chili rellanos.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had lunch at the Mexican Inn at 2700 Lancaster Avenue, Fort Worth, TX a couple of weeks ago, and can honestly say that I had the best Mexican food I have ever eaten. I had the Arroz con Pollo, which is to die for! It was a good size portion and came with a small chicken chimichanga, which was also delicious. And to make it even better, their prices are very reasonable. I live in Seattle, and wish I could find quality Mexican food here like I had that day at Mexican Inn.

The Mexican Inn restaurants have been operating in Fort Worth since 1936, and is really the go to place to get fantastic, authentic Mexican food. They make their own tortilla chips, salsa, and corn tortillas. You get the warm corn tortillas with your meal in a serving dish that keeps them warm. Very tasty! The chips were like nothing I've had before - fried crispy and delicate. If you can't finish them all, you can get a paper bag to take them home with you, which we did.

If you're ever in Fort Worth and get a hankering for Mexican food, you should give this place a try. They have at least 5 restaurants in Fort Worth, so you have a choice of locations. I'm sure the quality of food is the same at all of them. Just thinking about it makes me want to hop on a plane to Texas just to get more of that fantastic food!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

A favorite of my family for years! The "frito style" chips are great and the guacamole is always the best. Love the enchilada/ relleno plate and always have to have a margarita. A tradition in Ft. Worth.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We usually eat at the one on Lancaster on the eastside. They are all good so eat and enjoy. Food is serverd hot and fast.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

If there is ANY PLACE WORTH GOING TO FOR MEXICAN... this place is. My most FAVORITE thing on the menu... ( except the Margoritas on the rocks)... The FLAN! This is the BEST FLAN in the world... as far as I know. Recommend to everyone who ask about a good MEXICAN FOOD Rest.