“holy cow”
Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,631 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: 8th Street
Description: The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Our bread, salad dressings, sauces and specialty desserts are all made from scratch daily from traditional recipes. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2010. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

the dinner i had last night at Del Frisco's was superb... one of the best ever. We ate like kings and queens in your establishment. I write this the very next evening, and I am still full from the huge meal of good food I ate yesterday - and loving it. The bread, salads, and asparagus were average. However, the lamb and tuna shared between my wife & I were absolutely great. I loved how the lamb was seasoned with mint and not with rosemary. The tuna came with sauces. the steaks our kids ordered were perfect. The mashed potatoes were almost as good as my own homemade. The mushrooms were good. The service was exceptional. The desserts were superb. I choose the bread pudding, and so glad I did, because it was only the BEST I EVER HAD. The bread pudding sauce I can make, but the pudding was just mind-blowing. that is a recipe I would love to have. the waiter even gave me a second helping after i sent compliments to the chef. wow. I am still sooo full, but didn't want to stop eating. I haven't had such a completely good meal like that in a long time. If i wore a hat, I would tip it to you. Great Job.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had the opportunity to eat here with a group of ten in a private room. I will say that I would have loved to have eaten in the main dining room as it is an interesting design centered around the bar in the middle. Anyways, the meal was great. The ladies all had a pineapple infused vodka specialty that all raved about. We shared a series of appetizers that included shrimp, calamari and oysters. All we great. However, the best part of the meal was the steak entrees and they were excellent. Best steak I had while in Ft. Worth and it is a town all about steak. A close second to the steaks, was the service. Staff was great,friendly and very helpful with the menu. Additionally with ten there was an army to start each new course. Overall great meal that I would recommend.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My friend and I got a special pairing, filet mignon with your choice of a small serving of scallops, shrimp, scallops, salmon, etc. and vegetable and salad, wonderful hot sesame bread.
Filet was excellent but crab cake was outstanding, not fried and had no breading, far superior to all the famous crab cakes I have eaten in Maryland.Everything was delicious. We were too stuffed to get dessert.
Restaurant is in handsome 19th century building with beautifully restored interior and staircase.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Food was perfect and the staff was top notch.
You really feel like you are in an old steak house.
From the front desk to the server to the us staff everyone was great.
It is expensive, but worth it.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is our favorite steak place in the DFW area. Service is exceptional, atmosphere is perfect and food is exactly what you would expect. Cannot say enough good things about this place.