“Lovely Experience”
Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,633 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: 8th Street
Description: The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Our bread, salad dressings, sauces and specialty desserts are all made from scratch daily from traditional recipes. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2010. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I'm never disappointed with Del Frisco's. Always the best service, excellent menu items and wonderful wine selection. Will always be a favorite.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We have been coming to this restaurant every time we visit for the last 12 years. We have tried other steak places in Ft. Worth and this most definitely is our favorite. We love the atmosphere, the decor, the service, the food and the drinks. It's a pricey restaurant and if we lived there it would be a special occasion restaurant for us. Their steaks are over-the-top good, the side dishes are okay, but not great. We love the lively atmosphere and Texas decor!

1  Thank opieks
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Anyone that loves filets, has to go to Del Frisco's!! The best steak ever in good ol Fort Worth!! Service is wonderful and literally I am not kidding, the filets are so fork tender.. You really don't need a knife.. I love my filets medium rare.. The sides are plentiful and have a glass or two of their yummy red wine!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We did call ahead for a reservation for a Saturday night, and were seen right about the correct time. We did wait a bit at the bar, but the bartenders were fun and made a great drink, so we didn't mind the wait.
Once seated, we splurged a bit on the seafood, and then ordered the steaks with a side of creamed spinach. It was all very good. The wine selection was varied and had some great values. I'm still a fan of Cattleman's in OKC over Del Frisco's in Ft. Worth, but this came really close!

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I was recently back in town (relocated 5 years ago) and decided to go back to old faithful for my anniversary dinner. Now that me state that my husband and I love del friscos! This is the original one that we have been too, then moving to the northeast, we have also been to the Philadelphia and NYC location. So needless to say we were pumped to be back at our favorite location where it all started.

Well surprisingly I have to review this location as a huge disappointment this visit
:( Now, service, hospitality, and ambiance of this one is not lacking, but dare I say it...Philadelphia out performs in the food department (ahhh...kills me to write anything endearing about that city, but sadly true!) Steak was kind of rubbery here (husband and I split bone in rib eye medium cooked), sides were average, but of course cheesecake never disappoints. So, maybe just an off night-that's what I will chalk it up too.

I do encourage if your ever in the Philly area (as we say in Texas "Bless your heart") the del friscos there is a sight to see! It resides in a beautiful, restored, old bank building directly in Center City. Ask for Courtney-she is awesome!