“Good Place to Gather”

Ranked #399 of 1,567 Restaurants in Fort Worth
ft worth
“Good Place to Gather”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We love this location. They have an open air area upstairs with plenty of tables and couches. We met up with a group of about 10 of us for drinks. We only had one appetizer with guacamole chips and queso but that was pretty good. Nice place to socialize.

• Visited March 2014

Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and cold drinks but the service sucks!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I had a chicken club sandwich and Mac and cheese. They were both excellent. It was hard to get the bartender's attention for another beer and the definitely weren't busy. It was a long wait before I decided to call down the bar and ask for my check. I would probably go back and hope I get a different waitress/bartender--- or maybe I should make sure and sit close to where her cell phone is charging. Nice and relaxed atmosphere.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank alicia h
“Very bad service at the tables”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Waited and waited and waited for drinks. Waiters were dressed up gor haloween. Dirty martini came with no olives. Waiter said he couldn't find olives. 9$ drink I don't think so. Sent it back and he found olives magically..

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Deepi6
Fort Worth, Texas
“Bar Louie is a cut above the rest on W. 7th!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Okay, so Bar Louie does their drinks about as well as anyone, and they do serve a bit better than average bar food, making them one of the better gastropubs around, but, what really does it for me is the atmosphere.

And that is to say that when you go to Bar Louie, you don't sit downstairs. You go up the massive staircase to the upstairs bar and sit OUTSIDE on the roof overlooking W. 7th. Take a drink or get one from the upstairs bar, and sit out on the very comfy and abundant patio furniture and enjoy the vibe. In the winter, they run the space heaters and misters in the summer...it is SO worth your time to dig what this rooftop bar has to offer! So get some!

Visited August 2013
Colleyville, Texas
“Great drinks but too many flying friends”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We want to like Bar Louie, and for a long period of time we were regulars, but the last two times there the flies outnumbered the patrons. Bar Louie has great cocktails! Really well made, very delicious and served by very friendly and skilled bartenders. It takes a lot to step away from that but somehow during June and July the fly problem became too much. I don't like getting buzzed by the whole time I'm sitting at the bar. Fix this please, as I would love to come back and become a regular again.

• Visited July 2013