“Angie's Bikkles is Awesome!”

Angie's Bikkles Caribbean Restaurant
Ranked #120 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
“Angie's Bikkles is Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

My family and I visited Texas and while in the Ft. Worth, we dined at Angie's Bikkles. First, we were touched by the friendly, warm greetings we received. We all felt at home away from home.
I tried severa items off the menu. I truly, truly enjoyed the stewed chicken, ox tails and the curried chicken. Delicious!. My crew were "killing" the jerk chicken. I didn't taste this but their enjoyment was enough for me.

The person who served us also assisted the back of house. This was fine with all of us. This is a small business and this is how it is until the business becomes successful enough to expand. For us who manage restaurants, cross training is cost effective and as long as employees obey the rules like frequently washing his/her hands, and adhering to health standards, this is okay. Thank you Angie's Bikkles.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Carla S

Longview, Texas
“Great Caribbean Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

Food was magnificent, The friendly staff, made us feel at home. Owner was very friendly and the owner came out to chat with our group. The .mutton was the greatest.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank LindaHiggs
“Angie's is Da Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Angie was a gracious hostess to my parents and I we had a "Jamaican Easter" with delicious food. Thank You!

Fort Worth, Texas
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

This place has some really good Jamaican food. It kinda reminds me of the authentic Jamaican food I ate growing up in Connecticut and Atlanta.

The customer service is amazing as well.

• Visited November 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Wonderful meal, smiling faces”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

My husband and I ate at Angie's Bikkles tonight, and had a wonderful experience. Angie welcomed us as we came in and, since hadn't had Caribbean food before, walked us through the menu and even gave us samples of everything. I had the Brown Chicken, and my husband had the Jerk Chicken--both of which were delicious and had huge serving sizes. We got a sampler of sides: Festival, Fried Dumplings, and Fried Plantains, and all were very tasty. The Pine Ginger was fantastic--so much so that we got a cup to go. We left full and happy, and would whole-heartedly recommend Angies Bikkles to friends!

• Visited March 2014