“Best Mexican food I have had in a very long time.”
Review of Enchilada's Ole

Enchilada's Ole
Ranked #14 of 1,572 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican food I have had in a very long time.”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I am still on the enchilada ole high. It is a clean and friendly atmosphere. The street enchilada was what I tried. Great flavor, more than enough food, great price, and delicious! The service was awesome! My picky eater child loved the nachos which I tried and were the best nachos I have ever tried, hands down! I will be going back soon and this place will become a regular spot for our family! Even if it is a drive for us! It is well worth it!

1 Thank Nelliedwhit

Fort Worth, Texas
“Wow!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We visited after searching TA ~ at the time this place was #1. We were hungry for cold beer and enchiladas. They do not serve beer but the food was so good we never missed it! The brisket enchilada was memorable and the veggie one was fabulous too! Even the rice had something special…though I can't say what it was. This place was hands down great! The decor is very simple, the service was lovely, and the prices were amazing!
Love!!

1 Thank DWA2010
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EVERYTHING IS SOO GOOD!! ”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Recently went to Enchiladas Ole with some friends of mine thanks to the built in Trip Advisor app on my galaxy and WOW! This place is the bomb!!! The wait staff was very friendly as we were greeted by a young girl who was also our waiter she made sure we never went thirsty or ran out of chips and salsa ( we went through about 4 bowls of salsa), she described every enchilada to us on the menu and told us her personal favorites, offering a small sized menu the choice on what to eat was so hard. We agreed to try the Brisket Naughty Nachos as an appetizer and little did we know the Nacho plate was enough to feed me and two others! Piled high in brisket and topped with the perfect fixings this thing was a mountain of nachos!! I ended up ordering the Texican Enchiladas (Brisket and Cheese with red enchilada sauce) and my friends both ordered the street brisket Enchiladas (brisket and cheese topped with verde sauce and cut slices of cilantro and onions) The plate was full!! One side with rice one side with beans and even a small salad. The red Enchilada sauce is the best sauce I have ever tasted!! My grandma would be mad if I said there is a better enchilada sauce than hers but there is and this spot has it. (sorry abuela) as for my friends I stole a piece of there street enchiladas and wow the verde sauce with brisket was amazing!! (I will definitely be coming back as I have been once other time for a pickup order of the street enchiladas) Don't be surprised if you actually meet the owner of the restaurant Mary Perez she came out and thanked me for my pickup order, the friendly staff down to the homemade enchiladas this place is my top 5 in Fort Worth now.

Note: its in a small shopping center off sylvania with a small parking lot I drove past it the first two times so keep your eyes peeled.

1 Thank John G
Houston, Texas
“The Best New Mexican Restaurant in Fort Worth!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This place has only been open for a short time, but it serves the community that it is in with a superior product at a fair price. This is not some commercial cookie-cutter chain, but an honest attempt at authentic food served by good people. At this point it does not fail. My only complaint it that it gets packed and I wish it were bigger. What a problem to have!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ikeamillion
“Best Mexican”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Loves this place best food ever you have to try it you will love it so give them a try they have best Mexican I have ever eaten

1 Thank Tdenuccio