“Good.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Whataburger
Ranked #361 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Description: Since 1950, Whataburger has proudly served a bigger, better burger. It all started when a young entrepreneur named Harmon Dobson had a bold idea: to serve a burger so big that it took two hands to hold, and so good that after a single bite customers couldn't help but exclaim, "What a burger!" He named his humble burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas, "Whataburger." Over six decades later, we're still family owned and operated. Each and every Whataburger® is still made to order. We still use 100% pure beef and serve it on a big, toasted five-inch bun. And now, as we proudly serve burgers, chicken, salads and breakfast at more than 800 Whataburger locations across the country, that first burger stand is still close to our hearts.
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

I am an In and Out Burger fanatic. I live in the NE and don't have either this or In and Out. That being said, I do not think this is the location we visited. We went to the one near Texas Motor Speedway. Our family, who prefers this to I and O took us. It was good. Good. I had the Patty Melt and it was yummy. Good crispy fries. Service was really slow and they did mess up our order but fixed it for us. I MUCH prefer In and Out but this was indeed tasty and has a MUCH bigger menu. What I love about In and Out IS the limited choices and old schoolness. But definitely a yummy fast food meal. Would have given it 4 but service was SLOW.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Based upon a friends relentless recommendation, decided to give Whataburger a try. Ordered the standard burger and a vanilla shake. Burger was dry and somewhat tasteless; and the bun seemed on the edge of being stale. On the other hand, the shake was very good.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

we came here after the airport and a long flight. we never had eaten at this place and it was very good. They make everything to order. The guy taking our order was nervous because it was his first day. He did very well and the food was very good.They prepared it rather quickly .The portion sizes are large and well worth it considering the prices are not that expensive

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Wife and I stopped in here late-night over the weekend a couple days ago. Place was pretty busy inside and in the drive-thru, so we went inside for comfort. I ordered a Patty Melt meal, and she wanted a shake. Food took about 8-10 minutes, which isn't a shocker, given how busy they were. More on that in a second. The dining room, surprisingly enough, wasn't a complete disaster either.

While we waited, the cashier worked on the shake. Though I had ordered a chocolate shake, she originally rung up a strawberry shake. I pointed that out and she fixed it before processing the order. Nevertheless, she still make a strawberry shake. Then she took it back and made a chocolate one. Finally the food came out, but the Patty Melt was pretty dry, which is the exact opposite of what a Patty Melt should be. (One should all but need a shower after a Whataburger Patty Melt, but that was not remotely the case.) Fries were OK, but they definitely weren't hot-out-of-the-fryer fresh. At least they didn't charge us for ranch (this time).

At the end of the day, the food was just OK, and the service was spotty. We knew what we were getting into, though; we just had few options since it was after 11pm, and most other places has closed. I'm sure we'll be back again for the same reason as last time...I just hope it's not for a while.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

Pure and simple, "Whataburger" is a great
Hamburger. Very large and all the fixings
on top of the burger make it a very tasty
burger.

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!