“Quick and Good”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #474 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed May 2, 2016

I love Chick-fila in general, but this one is close to the house and even though they always have a long line it moves very quickly. Very friendly staff

Reviewed April 3, 2016

Absolutely love this Chic-fil-a, no matter how busy you can get in and out. You may have to decide what is quicker going in or the drive thru, depends if it's the weekend and/or the work week. Order has always been correct and the staff is always very nice.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

I really like anything I get at this restaurant. Their specials and coupons are always excellent and the service is as friendly and as nice as you will experience anywhere.

Reviewed March 8, 2016

I have been a great fan of Chick-Fil-A for several years, this location in the Hulen Mall is especially great. We can get our shopping taken care of and still have a great lunch with some of the best flavors. The grilled chicken sandwich is my favorite, with the lettuce and tomato bringing out the flavor of the garlic marinade. Fast food with some style, even in a mall....

Reviewed September 11, 2015

I have been eating at Chick-Fil-A restaurants in Tarrant County and north central Texas for a long time. I have yet to be disappointed. I cannot say that about any other fast food restaurant.