“Worst place to visit”
Review of Flips Patio Grill

Flips Patio Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Flips Patio Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #230 of 1,710 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Went on a Saturday evening, and was a HUGE mistake! Bad service, horrid food, and the worst management in the food industry I have seen in a long time! I would NOT recommend this place at all!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Met some work friends here for HH for the first time, cheap HH drinks and snacks and great service. We sat on the patio which was really nice at the end of April.

Would definitely go back for HH again.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

The outdoor seating area is great on a nice day or evening, but was too full for us to sit outside. So... we sat in one of the two bar areas and after about 10 minutes of no one even acknowledging that we were there, we went to the hostess stand and asked for a table. I ordered a bottled beer with a lime and when I went to squeeze the lime into it, the lime had already been used (yuck) so our server was very sweet and brought me another beer. I then ordered the Queso Nachos minus the chili con queso and specifically said "no cheese and no meat, just beans and veggies". I received an order of nachos with chili con queso all over it and an extra bowl of queso on the side! Our server did write down and order it correctly but it was not made as I ordered and I will not have food re-made at a restaurant, so I just asked for it to be removed from the bill. The nachos looked like they would have been good...
Once we had a server, she was wonderful and only her 3rd day on the job.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

This place is huge. Wish the weather was nice enough to sit outside but it was a little chilly. Came on a Sunday at lunch. Two dollar mimosas! Yum! Tons of TVs and plenty of places to sit, inside and out. The food was better than bar or pub food. It all tasted fresh and not frozen. Service was great and attentive. I'll be back to enjoy the patio on a beautiful Texas day!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Service is to this location as elephants are to Picadilly Circus where there are NONE! We sat near the bar anticipating quicker service--NOPE! After a 5-10 minute wait and no none attended , we went into the main restaurant area. Just at 5 minutes, a waiter came by to ask us if we'd been helped. He was quick to apologize but things continued in a downward spiral. One of us ordered a bacon burger and it came out close to raw. For a medium well it failed. Waiter told him that bacon stays pink when cooked--are we fools? He did however replace with one that was cooked properly and amazingly the pink was no longer present! I would not be excited to go back there since there were other issues as well. The one in Grapevine is far better.

Caitlin C, Public Relations Manager at Flips Patio Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time at Flips and we would love to discuss your experience further. If you could please send your email to flipspatio@gmail.com we would love to get in touch with you.