“Great Omelette”

Vickery Blvd Cafe
Ranked #56 of 1,622 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 13, 2014

You can't go wrong with the omelette choices at the Vickery Cafe. Curtis has some traditional choices along with a rueben omelette that is quite unique.

Expect a line at the door if you arrive after 10a on Sunday.

I have not ordered from the lunch menu but everyone tells me his specials are great.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

My sons and I ate breakfast here on a Sunday morning, They both had a French toast combo with eggs and bacon. I had a veggie omelette made with egg beaters. Everything was great! My son especially liked the fresh squeezed OJ. Good prices, great service! definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

My Husband and I ate here around lunchtime on a rainy Sunday. The place has an authentic old time diner feel. Breakfast and a variety of other items are served. I had eggs and ham, served with hash browns and a biscuit. My husband had the Cajun omelet minus the hollandaise. His also came with potatoes, he chose home fries, and a biscuit. He really liked the Andouille sausage saying the flavers were well balanced. The place is located a bit off the beaten path, but worth finding.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

This could become the next go to place for Saturday Breakfast. The chef inspired menu is very broad while still retaining the diner feel to the place. It is busy but worth a few minutes wait. Daily specials are inspired and a bit off the wall while old favorites are available as well. The chicken fried steak and eggs reminded me of the same product available there 20 years and two or three versions of the restaurant ago. They are back! Service is fun, the wait staff have attitude and know their menu backward and forward. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

This place has the best food! The hollandaise sauce on the Eggs Benedict is the best I've ever had. The butter pecan waffles were delicious and the butter pecan syrup put them over the top! My husband wanted Southwest hash browns but they weren't on the menu, so he asked and they made them for him. He said they were some of the best he had tasted and told them they should put them in the menu. The fresh squeezed orange juice made me wish I had ordered a large.

They have just redecorated the place to resemble a diner, but more upscale with some very nice photographs of places around Ft. Worth. This place should be on Diners, Driveins and Dives. It's a hidden jewel. If you're in town, don't miss Vickery Cafe. We make it a point to go by whenever we can.

They