“Owners wife go home”
Review of Hacienda San Miguel's - CLOSED

Hacienda San Miguel's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Love the place when the owners wife isnt all over the place! Boo for business! Love Mike W. the manager! The chefs go all out! Actually love all the servers! But this a family area and restuarant and should be total appropriateness! The wife should keep home stuff home!

There are newer reviews for Hacienda San Miguel's

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Smelly resturant, served rancid admittedly canned crab, the MOST EXPENSIVE "mex" place I've been except Lanny Lancarte's ALTA (go to Alta - its amazing). Tiny overpriced food, gelatinous sauces that are off the shelf from Kroger. A place for drinks and tail I would think. Sent back he food, split the enchiladas and my mother (who I took there for a treat) was horrified. The waiter comped my crab salad like it was a big favor to not give me food poisoning. I still question us eating the enchiladas, but we didn't get sick so there's a plus (hence the one circle) and the red salsa was OK. A pretty furniture store with a bar that happens to serve food. Expired canned crab is inexcusable, and I check the FW Restaurant inspection report and it appears they have fridge issues. That could be fatal. So mabe the canned gel chicken and the canned crab is what they have to do? Well, it ain't worth $25 for an entree you could eat 4 of at a sitting. Go to revolver taco lounge or Yucatan...but if you want to pay this much, go to Lanny's Alta.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This place has clear defined taste! No mess floating together running off the plate! I had brunch today! Crab cakes benedict! All homemade! They start with real crab! Last week red snapper, pan seared to perfection! Thanks for making My husbands fathers day great, Mike and Noel!!! Superb service:)

Reviewed May 30, 2013

A friend and I visited after the lunch crowd was gone so we basically had the whole restaurant to ourselves. The server was very accommodating and fast. It was a very nice twist to a Mexican restaurant. There were a lot of great variations in the cuisine: from the chips and salsas basket that was brought out before we even ordered, to the main meal. The food and drinks were delightful and presented in such a unique way. I especially loved the choice of teas-- they were very unique and tasted amazing. The booth we sat at, and several others around the restaurant, had pillows and were very comfortable. The decor created a very relaxed but sophisticated Southwestern atmosphere. I am definitely planning on going there again! Everything was great.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Took my mother here for Mother's Day. Have to start by saying our waiter Mike (tall guy with glasses) was just fantastic. Funny, friendly, outgoing and fantastic service. They serve chips with some sort of green dip (it's not guacamole) that is out of this world. Both of our meals were great, my mom got the quesadillas and I got some pork tacos with pineapple. Their homemade guacamole is probably the best I have ever had. The outdoor seating has a nice atmosphere and it's right in the heart of the West 7th area in Fort Worth. I can't wait to go back again, they have an interesting twist on Mexican food here, not your usual tex-mex or Mexican. Highly recommend if you're looking for a new place to eat!