“Huge variety of foods to pick from at this buffet!”
Review of New Grand Buffet

New Grand Buffet
Ranked #840 of 1,859 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Every thing I had here was good... I normally don't care all that much for coconut chicken, but I had to go back for seconds on theirs as it was great! I enjoyed the sushi too.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed August 21, 2016

I am a huge fan of the New Grand Buffet. I eat here pretty much every week. Great for lunch, and a staff that will keep drinks full and table clean why you enjoy their delicious feed. Favorite item - Wonton Soup

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

The restaurant was filthy, the food looked like it had been sitting out all day. I'm on pins and needles to see if any of us end up sick from the experience. It was really gross. The food had no flavor. Very disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank zan711
Reviewed October 10, 2015

It is a great place for family gathering . We went there on Sunday and it was packed . The food were delicious and service were great . We will be back !

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Karen P
Reviewed September 28, 2015

it was good, prices are reasonable, about $7 for lunch and $10 for dinner with all my favor seafood dishes such as oysters, snow crab legs and crawfishes, also a lot varieties dishes, they have Chinese foods, Mexican foods, American foods, Japanese sushi and Mongolian grill as well, so not bad at all for the prices, services was okay.

Date of visit: September 2015