“Most Amazing Cheeses I've Ever Eaten”
Review of Magnolia Cheese Company - CLOSED

Magnolia Cheese Company
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Enid, Oklahoma
“Most Amazing Cheeses I've Ever Eaten”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I've been waiting a while to eat here because they are closed on Mondays, but it was so worth the wait. They use locally (read Texas) ingredients and serve cheeses produced locally, as well. Let me just preface the rest of the review ny saying that I love cheese and I have sampled a lot of cheeses all around the world. The cheeses on the "Local" cheese board were AMAZING! There was a goat cheese with horseradish and bacon that was to die for. The locally grown pecans with a dusting of curry and other spices were awesome, as were the honey and preserves on the board. And the presentation was gorgeous! I had the deconstructed "Drunken Pimento" for my main course and it was delicious, although I wasn't as won over by the chip/crisp it was served with...but everything else was so good that I could overlook that. The Texas Chevre Cheesecake with candied sage and maple pecans was the grand finale!!!! It was so good...words can't really do it justice. Staff was friendly, helpful and informative and went above and beyond...bringing a few extra samples to our table when my friend wasn't particularly fond of a cheese we got to share (it was because it was a goat cheese, not because it was lacking in quality). It is a bit pricey...not crazy expensive for what you are getting but maybe just 10-15 percent higher than I might have expected...but I will still go back...A LOT!!!! It is just soooo yummy!

“Delicious”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

The wife and I spent a relaxing afternoon here talking, drinking wine and eating incredible food. Starting with a cheese board, covered with a great variety of cheese, fruit, sauces and this incredible homemade date jelly. We followed this up with a sandwich, the ol' spainard. It was fantastic. It was served with fried kale. I was doubtful but I even enjoyed that. Finally for desert we had this light but extremely delicious cheese cake with incredible flavor you never want to end. I look forward to returning here again soon.

Visited February 2014
Haltom City, Texas
“fresh,cheese,local,sandwiches”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

dined on a wednesday night,seated promptly,slow night..funky city avenue with multiple eateries trying to form a go to area...i drank local soda,but emphasis was on wine and cheese and local veges and sandwiches..cheese platter/meat was a sampler we shared among four,brandade cod and hard cheeses with fig spread was well done...sandwiches served with fried kale..food done as expected but not overly large ...would recommend for a sandwich or better yet cheese and bread to go if in the area....cheese selection was local fresh and of a broad spectrum...service was slow and a bit ,well,it seemed we may have interrupted something more inportant going on unseen...

• Visited November 2013
“Who knew a cheese plank could feed us?”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Brought my wife here for a birthday dinner on a Tuesday night -- first time here -- and absolutely fell in love with the shop, their products, their menu and their staff. The wine recommended was excellent, and the cheeses and complements were stellar. Attentive staff, fun interior, you could watch them working in the kitchen behind the glass -- all of it was great. We'll be back a lot.

• Visited September 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“This is an excellent place for lunch...if you like cheese, they have it!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Recommend ANY of their sandwiches and, for sure, the cheesecake! Plenty of parking in the back, too. It's tiny, but clean and quick to get served. I'm so glad the owner settled in near me!

• Visited April 2013