“Good fast Tex-Mex eatery”

Torchy's Tacos - Fort Worth
Ranked #20 of 1,744 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Stayed in the Homewood and this was the closest place within walking distance. Seems to be very popular with the Medical Staffs at the adjacent Medical Center so this was a good sign. The food was quick and very tasty. They offer outside seating and have a small bar area so a bit of something for everyone.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

I want to start off by saying I am not a die-hard taco fan. I'll eat them if they are there, but I don't go out of my way to find them. However...this place may change my mind about that.

I can't review the actual restaurant as I got the food to go and someone else picked it up (a work lunch order). The food is what matters anyway.

I got the steak fajita taco, going for something slightly different than the norm but not going to crazy on my first try. Let me tell you...it was the best taco I have ever eaten in my life. The tortilla was soft and warm, the meat was perfectly seasoned, and the veggies and cheese were the perfect toppings. I got the chipotle ranch sauce, and it added the perfect amount of spice.

I went a little safe, but they have some awesome sounding tacos on the menu that I can't wait to try.

Also...as a side note...the chips are amazing too. I got the chips and red salsa...and it was so good I nearly ate the whole thing myself, which is saying something because I don't usually eat that much. Very good place to get a taco!

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Torchy's Tacos here in Fort Worth is not to be missed. That is, if you love unique combinations of flavors, perfect guacamole, and ice cold beer! My sister and I make up excuses to be near Torchy's at mealtime or any time! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! I need to call my sis and run an "errand" in that general area! I'm sure we'd have time to enjoy Torchy's atmosphere and famous food!

Reviewed July 8, 2017

I was really excited to visit this place after reading reviews, but I was really disappointed. Maybe it was just a bad day but the tacos were pretty dry and took forever to come out.

1  Thank TriMeat
Reviewed June 28, 2017

Best soft tacos in town, and easy bar seating and happy hour service- hard to go wrong at Torchy's!!