“Yummy hamburgers ”

Ranked #18 of 1,744 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is spacious, laid back, comfortable to eat and drink a beer. The selection of hamburgers is extensive something for everyone, and if you want something special they'll provide it. The burgers were not enormous but very filling. The waitstaff friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I've tried 3 different burgers here and cant remember their names- that says alot!
My husband said Dutch"s gets our vote when it comes to a burger.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Our party of 5 ordered the Bad Hombre burgers and salmon avocado. My salmon burger was just divine - so were the fries.

Bathrooms need a good cleaning though.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Every time I go here with my wife we have to get the cheese fries surprise to share. Then we usually get the Chaca Oaxaca burger and one of the burgers in the battle so we can share them both. The burgers are always fantastic and dogs are welcomed outside on the patio. Must try for all burger lovers.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I've eaten burgers at a lot of places, and this is one of the best I've had.
I had the Terlingua burger and daughter had the Whiskey burger. Both were excellent. We each got an order of fries; wish we'd only gotten one because that would've been enough for both of us.
Even though they were busy, we didn't have to wait too long for a table.
Service was fast and very good.
They have other options besides beef as well.