“Best salmon avocado burger ever”
Review of Rodeo Goat

Rodeo Goat
Ranked #18 of 1,745 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Our party of 5 ordered the Bad Hombre burgers and salmon avocado. My salmon burger was just divine - so were the fries.

Bathrooms need a good cleaning though.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Every time I go here with my wife we have to get the cheese fries surprise to share. Then we usually get the Chaca Oaxaca burger and one of the burgers in the battle so we can share them both. The burgers are always fantastic and dogs are welcomed outside on the patio. Must try for all burger lovers.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I've eaten burgers at a lot of places, and this is one of the best I've had.
I had the Terlingua burger and daughter had the Whiskey burger. Both were excellent. We each got an order of fries; wish we'd only gotten one because that would've been enough for both of us.
Even though they were busy, we didn't have to wait too long for a table.
Service was fast and very good.
They have other options besides beef as well.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

This place was delicious! Excellent burgers and fries. And such cute atmosphere, like you were sitting in a steer pen. Perhaps a little expensive, but it was quality food.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

We visited on a Sunday right after they opened as we were traveling with kids. From the sounds of it, this would not be the best place for kids any other time. It is worth going!!! We had the cheese fries with the surprise and they were amazing!!! One order served 4 adults & 2 kids. There were so many burger options it was hard to choose just one, because they all looked SO good! They have a couple kid options not listed on the main menu. If we are ever back in the area we will be stopping in again so I can try one of the other options that I didn't get to try!