“Unique, quality burgers” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rodeo Goat

Rodeo Goat
Ranked #7 of 1,547 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Unique, quality burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

My first experience at Rodeo Goat was excellent. We got there before the heavy rush on a Saturday and they were already doing a brisk business and the place was pretty much full. The waitresses were just the right amount of attentive without being a bother. The burgers came out quickly and everything was hot, fresh and delicious. We had a Telluride, a Blue Goat, and a Sugar. I had the Telluride and I really enjoyed the combination of ingredients. The fries were fresh cut, etc. And they had Goat Chips (home fried chips...never really my favorite anywhere). The Telluride had a spicy kick which goes well with the mellow goat cheese spread.

Visited July 2014

“If you like unusual/creative burgers, this is the place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

First time trying this place. We got there just in time before the lunch rush on Saturday. I had something called a Sugar Burger with a combo that I would never have come up with myself, but somehow it worked. Very good food, enjoyed the goat chips and the fries in addition to the burgers. It's also got a unique vibe and lots of creative touches with the decor and ambiance. I couldn't eat this burger all of the time...just too sweet for "normal", but as an occasional break from the usual it was really good.

• Visited July 2014
DFW, TEXAS
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was our first time to eat here, we arrived around 5:30pm on a Saturday before the dinner crowd and were able to get a booth in the smaller room, no problem. Several people we know have eaten here and said it was great. I am not a hamburger person but they did have alternate choices for those that don't eat beef. My husband had the Whiskey Burger that he said was delicious, I had the Neil Young home made vege patty that I was not get excited about, and we ordered the fries which were really good. Our service was excellent and our food came fast.
Just a note about my order, it was a black bean burger that tasted like it had taco seasoning mix in it, we took home my leftovers and my husband is going to make a breakfast taco as he did like mine.
I think I will try the Turkey Burger next time or Chicken Burger, or just get the fries.
When we left the place was getting busy and the outside eating area was packed.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Yummy but small and long wait.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

We got in around 2.30 on a Saturday afternoon so it was off-peak hour. I ordered the Caca Oaxaca and hubby ordered the Hot B*stard. It took 25 minutes for the burgers to come out and althought yummy, the burgers were not hot. The fries though were piping hot. I usually am not able to finish a burger but had no problems with theirs. Hubby wasn't satiated but we didn't want to order anything else as we didn't want to waste another 25 minutes.

Panama City, Panama
“Great Beer and Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

While visiting the DFW area my wife & I met up with some friend at Rodeo Goat based on my a friends suggestion and we were are all very happy we went. The menu is loaded with great burger options but the one that caught my eye was the Hot Bast-rd. I usually always have to add some form of hot sauce to my burgers, but this one was supposed to come with all kinds of spicy additions. I ordered it with a side of Texas Caviar. It arrived and looked great. It was exactly the way I liked it. Juicy, tasty and spicy. The caviar, a mix of pinto beans and pico de gallo was a refreshing side to this burger. The only thing I can say could be improved is the size of the burger. The burger was too small for the bun. It would have been perfect if the burger itself were bigger in diameter and thickness. I was expecting that even for burgers the Texas saying "everything is bigger in Texas", would hold true, but not in this case. I will go back to Rodeo Goat to try their other burgers and beer. I also must say that the craft beer that I had was most excellent also.