“GOOD FOOD, GREAT ICED TEA”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #102 of 1,622 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Our steak house of choice when not going to Buffalo West, is very good and service is good. Can be very busy and sometimes slow svc. Range Rattlers the main reason to go. They are just great.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

This was my second visit to Saltgrass and I am still as impressed as I was on my first visit.
Pleasant and comfortable interior. Good selection to choose from the menu.
Good tasting food.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

When we arrived, the hostess asked if we'd like to sit inside or outside. We hesitated, as we just couldn't decide. Our hostess then asked, "Do you like ducks?" "Yes, we like ducks!" we responded...and that settled it. We were seated outside. It may sound like a silly story, but this is a perfect example of the friendliness and hospitality of the staff at this Saltgrass location. The view on the patio/balcony is lovely, especially at night...and there were plenty of ducks hanging out in groups on the grass. So, if you happen not to enjoy ducks, you won't want to sit outside. The food was delicious, no complaints there. I had as my entree an appetizer of avocado crab stack & it was outstanding. My husband and I also had a few drinks from the bar (wish I could remember the name of the one in the martini glass...it was perfect!) and enjoyed those as well. Will definitely visit again if we're in the area!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We enjoy Saltgrass every time we eat there. We always get ribeye steak or prime rib and they are cooked to perfection! We have never had a bad experience at this restaurant.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Pros: 9 oz steak was tender, juicy and well seasoned. Baked potato was piping hot and fluffy. Like the large tea glass and carafe at the table.

Cons: Spinach dip was lukewarm and needed seasoning. Onions on top were gross. Salad and bread were okay. Nothing special. Atmosphere was very noisy. Several really loud small kids playing games, etc. Parents should realize that others want to enjoy their meal without hearing playtime at the restaurant. Our server was nice, but kept flirting with another nearby customer. Another server also sat down at her table to chat with her as well. Other servers were obviously irritated and kept saying things. All really annoying for the customers who are trying to enjoy the meal and service they're paying for. Just do your job and flirt after work!