“A dependable choice”

Saltgrass Steakhouse
Ranked #149 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Midland, Texas
“A dependable choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We have visited this restaurant on three different trips to the area and have been pleased every time. The food is creative and well prepared with a predictable menu. The service is outstanding and they have always been able to get us in and out even when it appeared crowded. Can't go wrong dining here.

• Visited June 2013

Tyler, Texas
“Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food was good. The staff was very helpful. Had to send stake back I like my cooked. It come out fine next time. Husband likes rare and his was just right. My son enjoyed going out side and playing with the ducks.

Visited May 2013
“Fondu me to heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

If I die with a smile it's probly because I ate my body weight in Saltgrass's seafood fondu dip. I get it like for times a year. It so good sometimes that's all I get. Just keepem coming is what I tell her. The steaks are pretty good too. Drinks are outstanding. Most likely one of my favorite Texas steakhouses.

• Visited February 2013
Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Good old fashioned steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

The filet was tender, tasty and juicy. The service was timely but not overbearing. The atmosphere is definitely Texan and for a steak this good, the price is right.

• Visited April 2013
Tyler, Texas
“dependable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Saltgrass is always a good place for a dependable steak, never disapoints and safe bet to not get a bad steak!

Visited March 2013