“Great flavors”

Mariposa's Latin Kitchen
Ranked #532 of 1,591 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Mariposa was nice enough to cater our holiday party, at the last minute, and the food did not disappoint! The food featured great flavors and yummy Tex-Mex favorites.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

From the minute we walked in we were greeted with friendly servers immediately we were acknowledged Nayomi was our server Mariposa Margarita was to die for queso was mouth watering! The fish tacos were very good and dessert was very tasty this is by far one of the best places in town I will be back and tMariposas Latin Kitchen will be a all time favorite

Reviewed December 5, 2013

loved my ginger pork empanada - Wednesday's special! The plantains were terrific and the sauce was to die for! We will definitely go back and order it again

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Another first time visit to a place based on the reviews. Like the ones that led us to check out Happy Bowl and Bangkok House in White Settlement, we were not disappointed.

Complimentary chips and salsa were above average. Chips were light, freshly fried, very crisp and lightly salted. Accompanying freshly made mild to medium heat red salsa was very tasty and not as overly chunky as previous reviewers have reported it would be.

Our entree choices of pork and beef mini-taco plates were also above average. I ordered the pork taco plate with Cuban rice and beef plate with Spanish version. Also asked for all sauces or salsas and limes to be served on the side.

Waiter screwed up on my specific request to have sauces/salsas served on the side. He also erred in my specific request of one dish with Cuban rice and the other with Spanish rice. He made that right by providing free portion of the Cuban version.

Bottom line, Mariposa's Latin Kitchen is the real deal.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My wife and I have visited Mariposa’s Latin Kitchen twice now, and it is becoming one of our favorite spots. The restaurant is welcoming, with bright butterfly cookies on the counter, and a vibrantly-painted butterfly painted on the wall. The rustic furniture integrates well with the modern interior design. First, we were greeted with fresh chips and delicious salsa. The chips were light and perfectly salted, making them quite irresistible. The salsa is on the chunky side, which I am always looking for in good salsa. For the entrée, I chose the Pork Tacos with Cuban Rice ($10.45). I found the pulled pork to be very tender. The meat was juicy and flavorful. The generous portion of meat was complimented with cabbage and a tasty sauce. The Cuban rice was great, a good change from the normal Mexican rice served at most Tex-Mex places. We look forward to our next visit, as we will be returning soon.

1  Thank David S