“Pizza and salad great food”
Review of Taste of Italy

Taste of Italy
Ranked #134 of 1,710 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Wow!! I had lunch that included a salad, cheese and herb bread and two large slices of pizza. It was only 6 bucks and very good!! I recommend this place. It is very clean and peaceful place to eat.

1  Thank Diggler420

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We visited this place on a Tuesday night with another couple and I was surprised that I enjoyed it so much. This is actually the 2nd time I have eaten here with my wife. The place does not look like much on the inside or outside, but the dining area and kitchen seem very clean and the staff is extremely polite, attentive and knowledgeable.
The food is better than average, i have had the pizza once and the lasagna once, both loaded with flavor and great portion size. As a matter of fact, my wife and I split the lasagna, we both had small Caesar salad and shared the wonderful calamari appetizer and we were stuffed! It probably did not help that they brought us out this warm, FREE homemade bread with marinara as a welcoming gift? :) Along with a couple of glasses of tea, our bill came to 32.00 before tip.
Anyway, I loved it, a close place with pretty good Italian food. My wife did not like it so much, but she eats there a bit more often than I do.
It did seem to be a little noisy when they were full. Great service though, even though they were very busy, our wait time for the food was very reasonable.
I'll absolutely go back.
BYOB

1  Thank michael m
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Our party of four included three that ordered the spaghetti and meatballs, I had the mushroom pasta. All dishes were very tasty and served at the correct temperature. I was the only person that ordered a salad, which I was very glad of. The dressing that everyone raves of is spot on!

The stuffed mushroom appetizer was very good, it complimented the bread perfectly.

Must try desserts our next visit!

1  Thank Allen M
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Im back to Texas to visit my sister and my first stop the day I arrive is here for dinner! The food is fantastic,the staff is very attentive and hard working.

1  Thank pjopie
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Great food, reasonably priced. Waiters very willing to please with everything from opening our bottles of wine to changing recipes to accommodate our taste. Great place to eat and relax. It's BYOB which makes it even better.

2  Thank Rosaleimann