“Love the Generous Pour Dinner”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,608 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 7th Street
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you"ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their "Achievement of Excellence Award." Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

The summer's Generous Pour has turned into an annual event for us. They are very accommodating at moving past wines we weren't as fond if and sticking with the ones we really like. The steaks are always perfectly done and the lobster mac-&-cheese is a 'can't miss' staple.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband and I had an amazing dinner experience here at the Capital Grill. Our server made us feel so very special from beginning to end. He was attentive and willing to meet any needs that we had. We ordered shrimp cocktails and they were served on ice with the best cocktail sauce we have ever had. I had the halibut and my husband had the Delmonico steak. We also ordered the creamed spinach and the asparagus. They were all seasoned and cooked so perfect. The atmosphere is so nice with wonderful music playing in the background. We found out that although this restaurant is on higher side price wise, the experience is well worth it. We would definitely return for another one of our life celebrations.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here in Feb. The food was great ( I really love the lobster Mac n Cheese). Our waitress, Brenda, was so great we went back another night. This is a nicer, more expensive restaurant, but well worth the trip if you want a classy, great meal.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Upscale restaurant in downtown Fort Worth. The food was awesome, I had the cobb salad (salad as well as some steak medallions) and it was really good. Good place to eat for a special occasion.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Service here is good. Food good but there is better in the same block. I have been a number of times and it is very consistent which is a good thing. I will not frequent it due to as I said, it is in a block of other high end restaurants that beat it out in my opinion. You are paying around the same at any of these. Calamari app is fantastic! Bar is is nice.

1  Thank Ahodgesrn