“Del Frisco's blows it away”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,565 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 7th Street
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you"ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their "Achievement of Excellence Award." Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Texas
“Del Frisco's blows it away”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Tried Capital Grille for the first time after hearing great reviews. Unfortunately, it doesn't hold a candle to Del Frisco's in Fort Worth. Here's why:

1. More expensive and not as good;
2. Water delivered with one cube of ice.
3. Mixed drinks delivered lukewarm at best.
4. Salad not on cold plate and was similar to what you would get at Denny's.
5. They mixed up how our steaks were to be cooked.

So, other than that, it was great.

Dallas, Texas
“My wine locker Benson!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

CG you continue to impress no matter the occasion, treating me like a Forbes pillar. I have spent holidays, business, and socials in ur care and the food/ staff delivers. -CraigAlan

Visited November 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I enjoy going to fine food restaurants and have gone to all of the fine dining restaurants in town and we have been to The Capital Grille for both lunch and dinner several times and have always been completely satisfied by not only the atmospher, the service but the fantastic food offerings here. I had the Porterhouse steak this last time and it was the best one that I have ever had, it was so flavorful and tender and with the sauted spinach and the Lobster Mac on the side it was a meal to almost die for!

• Visited December 2013
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Wow and WOW...”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

This was our first time to visit Capital Grille and it will not be our last. We usually visit Bob's and Ruth's, no longer since Capital Grille is now our steakhouse from this moment on. Why? Due to the extraordinary dining experience (celebrating our son and daughter in-law's first anniversary), personalized service (Mary was exceptional), and superb cuisine. As others have stated, the food was perfect, really excellent. I could go on and on,but why as other's have reported, this is truly an outstanding steakhouse.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank jsm28np
Dallas, Texas
“Could Not have Been Better”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Me and my husband went for our anniversary dinner last weekend and were blown away. Both the food and service were outstanding. I had mentioned on my Open Table reservation that it was our anniversary and much to our delight there was heart confetti sprinkled elegantly on our table. Then our waiter Bill, who was so kind and attentive, brought out a complimentary champagne toast and a bite size tasting of lobster. What a way to get things started. We both split the wedge salad and it was large enough for sure. Then my hubby had the RIbeye and I got the Filet Oscar. Both were cooked to perfection. You can do half orders of the side items, which is perfect for two. We chose the "smashed" potatoes and lobster mac & cheese. The half portions were plenty. Next time we swore we would get get a whole mac & cheese and skip the potatoes, since it was so amazingly delicious. It had 2-3 inch pieces of lobster throughout and was to DIE for! If the fabulous meal and great service weren't enough, at the end of our dinner Bill brought out a complimentary dessert tasting platter and on it was written in chocolate "Happy Anniversary". Both the cheesecake and chocolate espresso cake were delicious. I highly recommend Capital Grille for it's staff, food and beautiful atmosphere. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited November 2013