“Steak and lobster”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,567 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 7th Street
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you"ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their "Achievement of Excellence Award." Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Grapevine
“Steak and lobster”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice place sat at the bar home made chips are wonderful and the steak and lobster is plentiful. Renovated space is very comfortable and takes you away to a place like New York.

• Visited July 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is a wonderful restaurant.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The service here is wonderful and the wine list is great. I found a favorite wine on their list, and it was not overly expensive as it would have been in other restaurants. The food was really great, and they held our doggie bags in their refrigerators until we returned from the symphony across the street.

Visited July 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Service + Kona rub steak = fantastic experience”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My fiancée and I went here on a Saturday night recently, and this is the best meal I've had in Fort Worth. We got there a little early for the reservation, but they had no problem seating us. My fiancée has done a number of business dinners here and was a little skeptical about their service in the past, but on this night, it was impeccable. Robert B was out waiter and had great recommendations from the wine to the dinner (well, he confirmed what I had planned on getting). While waiting for the calamari (super tasty, mixed with pepperoncinis that gave it a bite), we observed one of the chefs come out to give a young man a tour of the kitchen that probably lasted 15 minutes. Just a small thing but it probably made that kid's night. Kudos.

Food? Best meal I've had in Fort Worth. The lobster Mac and Cheese - creamy with fat chunks of lobster. My fiancées plate of ahi tuna? Fresh with many sauces. My Kona Rub steak? Holy smokes. A great crunch of the rub on the outside, soft medium rare tender inside, with a shallot butter to go with it. So many flavors that blended well together. I had to put my knife and fork down just to savor it.

No doubt it's pricey, but it was worth it. Perfect place for a business meal with the clients, a celebration, or a date.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Celebration”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had previously gone for lunch and decided to try here instead of Del Frisco's or one of the other steak places we love to go to and we were extremely pleased we did. I had made the reservation about a week in advance and let them know we were clebrating having met 25 years ago and they really made it a night to remember. The table had a long stem rose on it for my wife with heart shaped glitter on the table cloth, service was outstanding, the food was perfectly cooked and to top it off they brought us each a glass of champane and a desert to split and took our picuture! A night to remember and it is now our favorite steak house to celebrate memorable events and we can't wait to go back and try there seafood!

• Visited May 2013
Katy, Texas
“Awesome Team Dinner”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We had a private room for our group dinner. Love this restaurant. Nice atmosphere. The Filet minion was amazing and the sauce béarnaise very tasty. The Truffle French Fries were perfect. You have to try the lobster macaroni. For the dessert, the New York style cheesecake and it was the best I ever had. Our waiter was very motivated and professional. we started with cocktails, and moved to wine, great selection at reasonable prices. I will definitely go back to this restaurant as soon as I am back in FW.

• Visited May 2013