“THE Best”

Fort Worth, Texas
“THE Best”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Best bakery in DFW!
Everything is fresh, delicious and beautifully presented. I have never had anything that wasn't the best I had ever eaten .

• Visited June 2014

“Great little bakery ”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for an afternoon sweet & coffee. Salted caramel bars were to die for. Charming little place. Wish we had eaten lunch there.

Carmel
“Best bakery near TCU!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Such a nice bakery, staff and product line! We ordered a variety of bakery items for a party before a morning football game and everything was delicious. They really know customer service! And their products are as beautiful as they are delicious!

• Visited October 2013
Weatherford, Texas
“Best Bakery”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have been to this bakery numerous times, buying scones, cookies, chicken pot pies, sandwiches, cakes and pies. Everything I have had is good and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Best bakery I've found so far!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I've only had the chance to stop in twice, but both times have been wonderful! The first time, I had the ham and butter baguette. It was basically a sandwich to-go, and although it doesn't sound like much, let me just say that it was completely fabulous. The baguette was as it SHOULD be, brown and crispy on the outside and chewy inside, so unlike the commercialized grocery store versions.
The second time I dropped in, I had the ham and gruyere croissant. Oh my, was it heaven! Again, everything is so fresh tasting and just nothing like what you buy from a store. This place is the real deal! Next time I'm nearby, I'll have to bring home a loaf of their fresh baked bread!

• Visited January 2013