All reviewsparking lot sidebreakfast was pretty standardyogurtfirst floorfront desk staffsmall poolworked finethe breakfast areafree breakfastconvenient locationclose proximitycomfortable staywe've stayedup to daterooms are cleanhotel roomgreat customer service
Reviewed September 17, 2017

The front desk staff here is one of the friendliest and most accommodating I have found in the area. I have stayed here numerous times as it is close to TCU. They are always so kind in welcoming me back and remember my preferred room location without a separate request. The rooms are clean, modern and spacious. It's nice to have the refrigerator and sink. The gym is small but functional and there is a small pool.Breakfast available. I appreciate any hotel that makes you feel they are genuinely happy to have you staying with them and enjoy returning guests. It's a great hotel for the price point.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of the freeway.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Good business hotel with not a bad location, easy access to main roads etc. typical SHS, ok size gym, good breakfast options, can do with some renovation as seemed little bit worn down. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

I liked this hotel, it is new, modern, clean and it looks well maintained. The plus at this hotel is the fact that you can use their smart tv to connect to internet and applications like youtube, netflix and other.
The con: breakfast, very ordinary and their service when they have to announce the check out time. We got a lady who rudely knocked at the door just before noon in spite the fact that as an elite member I had already made arrangements that I would leave at 3:00pm. Hotel should use more civilized methods like calling the client over the phone...

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2017

Let me start by saying we really like the Springhill Suites brand and that is one of the reasons we chose to stay there for 4 nights.. We chose this one because of it's proximity to things we wanted to visit - museums, zoo, botanical garden, downtown, restaurants. For the most part it is a clean facility, but it looks like one of the original designs. The wallpaper is a little worn and it can use a refresh. My main complaints are fairly large ones. First of all, the mattress in our room was horrible. A large indentation in the bed and it hurt my back. Everytime we turned in the bed the squeak would wake us up. Anytime I can't get a good night's sleep in a hotel that's a "mortal sin!" The second complaint has to do with the breakfast area. It is very small for the size of this 4 story hotel. To make matters worse they filled the small area with heavy wooden tables, multiple community tables and the business computers. It was hard to move around in the room when it was crowded with guests.
All of the workers here were nice & courteous, so this is no knock on them. The pricing is reasonable especially when you consider what a great location this is.

Room Tip: It's best if your room faces the parking lot since it tended to be very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bohste
micah w, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Forth Worth University, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Dear bohste,
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us!
I do apologize that the mattress/bed was not to your liking. I am very curious to see if in fact, the mattress may be faulty. I would welcome you to contact me directly so I can find out which room you stayed in and inspect the bed.
Our breakfast area can be pretty busy during peak times and I am sorry that you found this difficult to navigate through. Thank you again for your feedback, I will take this back to my team so we can continue our efforts in improving our product and services.
Best Regards,

Micah Willis

Reviewed July 20, 2017

This SpringHill Suites hotel was an excellent choice for our family. Very clean, great beds, and extremely nice staff. It is in a good area with shops and restaurants in close proximity on University. I agree with another review, stop at Eatzi's. Rooms were large enough for our family of four to have a little 'space'. Breakfast was fine, typical food offerings, very willing to please hostesses. Free wifi, worked fine. All in all, great stay!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business