All reviewsroom was cleanmarriott courtyardmicrowave and fridgenice hotelevery morningfree weightspool and hot tubminute drivecultural districtking bednice stayeasy accesslobbystarbucksratesdowntownzoo
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Family stayed two nights at this location while my son was having surgery at Cook Children's hospital. For a cheaper rate away from downtown, it was a very quick 6-8 minute drive to the hospital. The lobby is beautiful and the staff was very welcoming. Our room was clean and well appointed. I was surprised to find a quaint balcony overlooking the pool. The highway noise is significant for someone coming from the country, but all in all it was a nice stay for the price. Do not recommend the Applebee's next door. The food is lacking compared to others we have been to in the past.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Eduardo A, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Dear Cady-

thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We wish your son a speedy recovery and we hope next time you visit Fort Worth is for pleasure only.

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

We actually stayed here in April but I could not go back that far (plus I didn't have the trip app)'

This hotel was nice and clean, great location for us as we had family living near by.

The staff where very nice and helpful and could not do anymore for us (for someone who comes from the UK) lol it makes a nice change.

I loved the free coffees in the morning which I had after having a session in the gym, the rooms as I said where nice and clean and when I asked if I could move rooms to be nearer to the pool and hot tub (as we could use it when the kiddies where asleep) it was not a problem and within an hour of asking we was in out new room.

Nice food, love the big touch screen tv in the entrance, and parking was ok.

We will be going back here again next April.

Stayed: September 2016
Eduardo A, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Dear 373nathany-

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are glad you and your family were able to enjoy your holiday. We will be looking forward to your next visit to Fort Worth.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

This nice hotel, right off of 1-35W and barely a block away from an Applebee’s. My room was nice, with a large 42” flat screen, mini-refrigerator, microwave, and a nice king size bed. They had a buffet breakfast and I enjoyed my healthy oatmeal with walnuts, cranberry’s and raisin on the side. I enjoyed being able to grab the free USA Today every morning and reading it with breakfast. The staff was courteous all the time and had suggestions for local BB-Q, Tex-Mex and other dining locations. I also liked the little store they had; this enabled me to indulge almost nightly in the tiny Hagen-Dass ice creams they sold, yum!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Eduardo A, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear pcrodriguez78-

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We look forward to your next trip to Fort Worth.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

We stay here on most visits to Fort Worth. The hotel is clean and quiet with easy access to I-30. It's just west of the cultural district, downtown, the zoo, botanic gardens and not far from TCU. We had a king bed and the room is well arranged. The staff is friendly and helpful. We've always felt safe in the area and hotel. We typically book on hotels.com but have also received great rates by calling the hotel directly. There is a Starbucks in the lobby that serves food.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Eduardo A, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear Iswig-

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Fort Worth. We are glad we met your expectations while you were in town. We cannot wait for your next trip to Fort Worth.

Reviewed July 5, 2017

The hotel is clean. Nice looking cafe. People at the front desk are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, but appear dated. My issue is with the beds. Not firm. Lacks support that I've found in the many Marriott properties that I've stayed at. It was difficult to get much rest. For the cost, I would have expected more, especially as there is a Fairfield Inn and Hampton Inn are across the road. It's worth paying a little more at these other hotels for a better sleep experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Eduardo A, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Dear John M-

Thank you for your feedback. We are expected to start our renovations this coming October and rest assured the mattress concern you have will be addressed.

Regards,