“Adequate Courtyard”

Ranked #72 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
San Diego, California
“Adequate Courtyard”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I've stayed in a number of hotels in this area. This time, I picked the Courtyard on I-30 West, since it seemed the closest to the Lockheed facility on White Settlement Road. That was a mistake. Another Courtyard that I've stayed in, at Cityview, although a little more distant, would have been more convenient because of easier freeway access. Additionally, the West Feeway Courtyard seemed older, the lobby more cramped, the rooms smaller, and the location really unattractive. (If you stay there, make sure you ask for a room away from the freeway side, as I did. The hotel abuts a very busy freeway, and I can imagine the traffic noise would be unacceptable.)

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Washington, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

This hotel looks nice from the outside and inside the lobby until you lay down to sleep at night. The mattress' are horrible! Our backs hurt every morning we woke up and continued to hurt the whole time we were there! The front desk said "We are getting new mattress' in August", but this was June- so what good does that do us?? The pool was dirty and gross. The sides/tiles were covered in black pool scum. There was a big family of 10 (kids,parents, boyfriends, grandmas) that wasn't staying at the hotel that was allowed to come and swim everynight, that would take over the pool. The cafe was really overpriced. The bathroom was tiny and the vanity area had no counter space. It would be ok if 1 person was staying there, but definitely not for 3 adults. This hotel was overpriced and the staff didn't care if there quests were happy or comfortable.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

I love this Marriott, especially the friendly expert service, environment, and the clean rooms. It is tucked away and doesn't come up on AT&T Navigator, so you have to put in the address, 6330 West Freeway in Fort Worth to find it. Here's the deal guys, this hotel was chocked FULL of boy's baseball teams...and it was QUIET! Normally, boys teams are the worst and I was prepped for the same, but man, these guys know how to manage groups. From the front desk. Deidre is a spark of life behind the front desk and Eddie was very helpful and provided friendly service to us with our tv. Bottom line, folks, whether with family or Guard or business, it is rare to find a hotel so friendly and help. Look them up, you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Look them up by address, 6530 West Freeway, Fort Worth
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

I had the worst experiance while staying at this establishment. After the first night stay I discovered that the room automatic lock didn't work and I couldn't get out of the room. I was locked in for forty five minutes. The front desk tried to get me out from the hallway side to no avail. I finally used my truck key to force the lock open. After talking with the manager I was informed that she would have to ckeck my profile (not sure what that had to do with my safety). I was then informed I was with priceline. I was given the impression she was not concerned after that since I was with priceline. I was informed that someone would look at the lock. I never heard back from anyone. Don't stay here if you are with priceline and are not a long time guest at this establishment, they only care about the regulars.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Houston
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

Beware of this hotel as burglars hit this place every few months especially when a truck show is in town as the crooks prey on fancy cars and trucks in the lots. On my 2nd stay at this location which is a Marriott franchise, woke up to my car and 4 others being broken into and items stolen. The worst part of this was the managers attitude towards me (Gold Elite, 80 nights per year) made me fill out an incident report and without furnishing a copy. She also informed me in a stern tone that they were not responsible and guests park at their own risk. Nothing new to inform me about but most Marriott's I stay at provide night time security guards to ward off criminals. Stay away from this hotel at all costs because it will cost you lost time and money getting your smashed window repaired and wasted time chasing your tail with these terrible management people. One manager was nice enough to offer an apology after I checked out, but too little too late.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, you'll be sorry
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank goldelitehouston
houston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have been going to this hotel for the past several years. From the start, the service has been extraordinary. So much so that I booked our family reunion here in 2011. We had a great time and the hotel personnel went out of their way to accommodate the needs of so many families. The hotel is clean and the lobby is open which was great for the reunion. There is an indoor pool,an outdoor putting green and pavilion. We used them all. My only complaint would be the food bar: pricey.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2011

Very nice hotel! Freshly updated! Friendly staff\!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Fort Worth
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth West
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth ...
#1 of 3 in White Settlement
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth West - I-30
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Worth West

Been to Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB? Share your experiences!