“Business or Pleasure - A Jewel!”

Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
Ranked #67 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I love this Marriott, especially the friendly expert service, environment, and the clean rooms. It is tucked away and doesn't come up on AT&T Navigator, so you have to put in the address, 6330 West Freeway in Fort Worth to find it. Here's the deal guys, this hotel was chocked FULL of boy's baseball teams...and it was QUIET! Normally, boys teams are the worst and I was prepped for the same, but man, these guys know how to manage groups. From the front desk. Deidre is a spark of life behind the front desk and Eddie was very helpful and provided friendly service to us with our tv. Bottom line, folks, whether with family or Guard or business, it is rare to find a hotel so friendly and help. Look them up, you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Look them up by address, 6530 West Freeway, Fort Worth
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I had the worst experiance while staying at this establishment. After the first night stay I discovered that the room automatic lock didn't work and I couldn't get out of the room. I was locked in for forty five minutes. The front desk tried to get me out from the hallway side to no avail. I finally used my truck key to force the lock open. After talking with the manager I was informed that she would have to ckeck my profile (not sure what that had to do with my safety). I was then informed I was with priceline. I was given the impression she was not concerned after that since I was with priceline. I was informed that someone would look at the lock. I never heard back from anyone. Don't stay here if you are with priceline and are not a long time guest at this establishment, they only care about the regulars.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Beware of this hotel as burglars hit this place every few months especially when a truck show is in town as the crooks prey on fancy cars and trucks in the lots. On my 2nd stay at this location which is a Marriott franchise, woke up to my car and 4 others being broken into and items stolen. The worst part of this was the managers attitude towards me (Gold Elite, 80 nights per year) made me fill out an incident report and without furnishing a copy. She also informed me in a stern tone that they were not responsible and guests park at their own risk. Nothing new to inform me about but most Marriott's I stay at provide night time security guards to ward off criminals. Stay away from this hotel at all costs because it will cost you lost time and money getting your smashed window repaired and wasted time chasing your tail with these terrible management people. One manager was nice enough to offer an apology after I checked out, but too little too late.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, you'll be sorry
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank goldelitehouston
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have been going to this hotel for the past several years. From the start, the service has been extraordinary. So much so that I booked our family reunion here in 2011. We had a great time and the hotel personnel went out of their way to accommodate the needs of so many families. The hotel is clean and the lobby is open which was great for the reunion. There is an indoor pool,an outdoor putting green and pavilion. We used them all. My only complaint would be the food bar: pricey.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Very nice hotel! Freshly updated! Friendly staff\!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Friendly staff, clean up to date rooms but just a little hard to get too off I-35 West of Fort Worth. Convinent to Lockheed plant and NAS.

Room Tip: Rooms with higher numbers are further away from the noise on I-35 Interstate.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2011

My son and I recently stayed at this hotel after booking a room through Priceline. The hotel staff was very friendly (especially Dierdre) and were more than happy to answer questions regarding the city and area attractions. The lobby is very nice with computers available and free wifi as well.

The room was certainly nice enough but there are a few things that could have used some work. The bathroom looked like it had water damage at some point. The repair work was very poorly done, It looked like patching had been done and then someone simply painted over the textured wallpaper. Also, the sink was outside of the bathroom, which is a personal peeve of mine. We had one of the rooms that faced the parking garage. I would not want this view again as the garage essentially blocked most of the light from entering the room. Also, there was a very bad odour near the elevators during our stay. However, it was addressed by hotel staff and they did seem to rectify the problem.

The hotel did have a very nice air conditioned exercise room with t.v. and water cooler. The pool area seemed very nice as well, although we did not get around to using it.

There were no security issues whatsoever as the hotel is in a nice location in close proximity to great restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Fort Worth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth West - I-30
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth West
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth ...
#1 of 3 in White Settlement
Comfort Suites at Lake Worth
Comfort Suites at Lake Worth
#64 of 113 in Fort Worth

Been to Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB? Share your experiences!