“Service is A+”

Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
Ranked #66 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have been going to this hotel for the past several years. From the start, the service has been extraordinary. So much so that I booked our family reunion here in 2011. We had a great time and the hotel personnel went out of their way to accommodate the needs of so many families. The hotel is clean and the lobby is open which was great for the reunion. There is an indoor pool,an outdoor putting green and pavilion. We used them all. My only complaint would be the food bar: pricey.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB

Reviewed October 16, 2011

Very nice hotel! Freshly updated! Friendly staff\!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Friendly staff, clean up to date rooms but just a little hard to get too off I-35 West of Fort Worth. Convinent to Lockheed plant and NAS.

Room Tip: Rooms with higher numbers are further away from the noise on I-35 Interstate.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2011

My son and I recently stayed at this hotel after booking a room through Priceline. The hotel staff was very friendly (especially Dierdre) and were more than happy to answer questions regarding the city and area attractions. The lobby is very nice with computers available and free wifi as well.

The room was certainly nice enough but there are a few things that could have used some work. The bathroom looked like it had water damage at some point. The repair work was very poorly done, It looked like patching had been done and then someone simply painted over the textured wallpaper. Also, the sink was outside of the bathroom, which is a personal peeve of mine. We had one of the rooms that faced the parking garage. I would not want this view again as the garage essentially blocked most of the light from entering the room. Also, there was a very bad odour near the elevators during our stay. However, it was addressed by hotel staff and they did seem to rectify the problem.

The hotel did have a very nice air conditioned exercise room with t.v. and water cooler. The pool area seemed very nice as well, although we did not get around to using it.

There were no security issues whatsoever as the hotel is in a nice location in close proximity to great restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2010

What a friendly staff. Everyone called me by name and engaged conversation with me. Breakfast was awesome. Housekeeping was fabulous.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2010

We were staying at the Courtyard during the Ft Worth stock show and rodeo. We arrived 1-17-10 and went on to the stock show to unload and set up. We returned to the hotel about 3:15 am. At 8:30 the next morning we went out to our truck only to find it broke into. The drivers side back window was smashed. The truck was only about 10 parking spaces from the front door of the hotel. We made a police report and also advised the managers, Patreace and Laquintha. They advised of the sign posted at the front door stating they are not responsible for break in. Ok, we saw that. We were told that the incident must have happened after the "security officer" had left at 6am. We had never seen security on premise when we returned that night of the break in. I questioned management on the name of the security officer and the company that he worked for. I was told that he was a Marriott employee and not hired through a security company. On Thursday evening we arrived at the hotel with one of our employees. It was 11:45pm. We walked to the front door and decided to go have dinner. At that time we did not see "security" in the hotel or in the parking lot. We all returned to the hotel at 1:15am. We walked in the front door and there was no front desk clerk. There was a man in a t-shirt and jeans sitting in the lobby watching TV. From the lobby there is no clear view of the parking lot or the front door when your back is turned to it. I questioned this man if he know who was working security and he stated he was. This upset my husband to see no front desk clerk and the "security" guy sitting in the lobby watching tv with no clue as to what was going on outside. My husband went to find the front desk clerk who was in the office. When questioned why his "security" guy was watching tv instead of patrolling the parking lot, the only answer the desk clerk/manager could say was "i don't know why." When the "security" guy heard us question the manager, he came up to the desk and started raising his voice to my husband and I. His temper and demeanor became more threatening and we asked for the police to be called to handle the situation. The manager/clerk had no control over the situation or his employee. We again reported the incident to the day manager when we checked out. I also reported both incidents to the Marriott Corporate offices, with no response. I realize that the hotel is not responsible for the break ins, but to see the "security" guy sitting in the lobby watching tv instead of doing his job, is infuriating!!! This is the 2nd time in 3 years that our vehicle has broken into at this location. We have also advised the Ft Worth Stock Show and Rodeo committee to warn other staff/contestants of this location. I also feel that i should not feel threatened by Marroitt employee who is supposed to make my stay more secure.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
6  Thank Dawn8965
Reviewed January 19, 2010

Very Nice Hotel, close to downtown fort worth. Front Desk Staff were friendly, room was clean and very comfortable. Location is a bit weird, there is only 1 entrance and its hard to spot the first time you go by it. If you miss it you have to go all the way around and try again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Comfort Suites at Lake Worth
Comfort Suites at Lake Worth
#63 of 113 in Fort Worth
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth West
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth ...
#1 of 3 in White Settlement

Been to Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB? Share your experiences!