“A pleasant stay”

Ranked #80 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed May 1, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
anpatel00, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Worth North/Meacham Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Reviewed April 30, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night, clean room, evrything ok, price included breakfast. My only negative comments were that it was a nice sunny day but the gates around the pool were locked, that was the only outdoor space to sit in with a book etc, not the endof the world but a bit annoying. Hotel is near a cracker barrell, which i recomend to anyne who hasnt been to one.

Stayed: April 2013
anpatel00, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Worth North/Meacham Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Kelly B, thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to write us a review on TripAdvisor. We would have gladly opened up the pool for you had you let the staff known that you would have liked to sit out. I apologize that you were not able to get out there during the nice weather. We are delighted that you enjoyed everything else with your stay and hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you the next time you are back to Fort Worth.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
anpatel00, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Worth North/Meacham Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Reviewed April 18, 2013

About 2 hours on the way home after I checked out I realized that I had left behind a cherished childhood airloom my snoopy pillow. I called the hotel and was told they had recovered it and the next day I spoke to the manager and was told they would mail it back to me. Well my daughter called today and said a package came from the hotel but inside was just an ordinary not mine pillow case. I am very disappointed to be told we have it right here and then the wrong one sent to me. I have had that pillow case since the birth of my first child who is 21 and something like that just stings.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I would like to apologize that we mailed you back the incorrect pillow case. Please understand it was not our intention at all to send you the wrong item. I was able to further investigate into this today and we did recover your missing pillow case. I have it here in my office and will personally mail it out to you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so I arrange this. Again, I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We got into the elevator and the carpet was badly stained. All the floors were VERY hot. Got into our room and it was NASTY. Beds were half made, water bottles from previous guest were all over floor. Gum on the night stand. Spoke to front desk and they said they could leave a note for the manager to contact us the next day. We left and will NEVER return to this Super 8.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
anpatel00, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Worth North/Meacham Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Tammy S, I am terribly sorry for your less than satisfying experience at my hotel. Please know that your comments and feedback has been addressed and I have personally spoken with my housekeeping staff and assure you matters have been handled accordingly. Feedback such as yours help us improve our property on a daily basis and we appreciate taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know of your stay. We hope you give us another chance to make things right. Safe travels.