“Disappointed after the fact”

Super 8 Fort Worth North/Meacham Blvd
Ranked #80 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed April 18, 2013

About 2 hours on the way home after I checked out I realized that I had left behind a cherished childhood airloom my snoopy pillow. I called the hotel and was told they had recovered it and the next day I spoke to the manager and was told they would mail it back to me. Well my daughter called today and said a package came from the hotel but inside was just an ordinary not mine pillow case. I am very disappointed to be told we have it right here and then the wrong one sent to me. I have had that pillow case since the birth of my first child who is 21 and something like that just stings.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
anpatel00, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Worth North/Meacham Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

I would like to apologize that we mailed you back the incorrect pillow case. Please understand it was not our intention at all to send you the wrong item. I was able to further investigate into this today and we did recover your missing pillow case. I have it here in my office and will personally mail it out to you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so I arrange this. Again, I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We got into the elevator and the carpet was badly stained. All the floors were VERY hot. Got into our room and it was NASTY. Beds were half made, water bottles from previous guest were all over floor. Gum on the night stand. Spoke to front desk and they said they could leave a note for the manager to contact us the next day. We left and will NEVER return to this Super 8.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
anpatel00, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Worth North/Meacham Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Tammy S, I am terribly sorry for your less than satisfying experience at my hotel. Please know that your comments and feedback has been addressed and I have personally spoken with my housekeeping staff and assure you matters have been handled accordingly. Feedback such as yours help us improve our property on a daily basis and we appreciate taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know of your stay. We hope you give us another chance to make things right. Safe travels.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Cleanliness by the hotel staff needs to be better, the hotel elevator was dirty the four nights I stayed there and was never cleaned up. Otherwise rooms were okay, TVs are a little outdated but the room is worth the money. Also, the bed sheets were a little itchy the first night, but the staff was able to give me new sheets on the second night. We did have a small disturbance with the fire alarm going off on one of the nights and the fire department showing up, but it was a false alarm. The location is accessible to the interstate and close to the Stockyards.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
anpatel00, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Worth North/Meacham Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Oz, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback. We have already made plans on getting our elevator carpet replaced with some hardwood. I sincerely apologize that the fire alarm went off during your stay and hope you can give us another chance to earn your business back. Have a great day.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Room was clean with new carpet and comfortable king-size bed. It was a pleasant experience with close proximity to my meeting place, the historic stockyards and the downtown area.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Jesse, thank you for your recent stay at the Super 8 Fort Worth I-35 Meacham Blvd. Your comments were shared with our staff during our team meeting this morning, and that made our day! I am glad you enjoyed your weekend in Fort Worth and please do not hesitate to call us to reserve your next stay with us. Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed March 19, 2013