“Great business choice” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Fort Worth North/Meacham Blvd

Super 8 Fort Worth North/Meacham Blvd
Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Super 8 Fort Worth North/Meacham Blvd
Ranked #78 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had stayed here 2 years ago and were pleased. We returned again this year and boy were we SO disappointed! Staff was rude, dirty carpet, mold in showers, smelly throughout, rooms not cleaned properly! We were so glad to leave this nasty place! Our family will never return to this Super 8 again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Upon check in on 2/7/13 we were met by a very rude front desk clerk named Nancy. Our reservation was supposed to be for a room with 2 beds because my Husband, son & I were staying . But Nancy so rudely informed us that our reservation was for one with 1 bed. We told her that was incorrect & she responded telling us we were wrong & whoever took our reservation would have known they didn't have anymore rooms available with 2 beds because those had been booked for a long time. Mind you we made our reservation at least a month in advance. When we asked her if the room had a fold out couch she told us no. We then asked her what we were supposed to do with 3 people & a room with only one bed she told us I don’t know this is the only room left & your reservation is for 1 bed. She never tried to make the situation right & we were forced to stay here because there were no vacancies in the area because it was during the Fort Worth stockshow. Only after I asked when the manager was going to be there next & what her name was did she come to our room after calling someone to offer us a roll away bed. In the beginning she should have said I'm sorry for the mix up with your reservation, can I offer you a roll away bed to make this right. The gentleman working the front desk after her wasn't very nice either. I work in retail as a Store Manager & you never tell the customer they're wrong. Also I read through previous reviews before typing this & there were a lot that talked about cigarette smoke on the 3rd floor. My brother in law stayed here at the sametime as us on the 3rd floor & it still smells of cigarette smoke really bad. Unfortunately we have to check out tomorrow before the manager will be on duty so I cannot tell him this in person.

• Stayed February 2013
      Cleanliness
anpatel00, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Worth North/Meacham Blvd, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Kdc0325, I sincerely apologize that your experience at my hotel was anything less than satisfying. You are absolutely correct; you never tell the customer that they are wrong. Again, I apologize with the way this situation was handled. I have personally spoken with my front desk staff and assure you that matters have been handled accordingly. Please know that guest satisfaction and customer service is our top priority here at the Super 8. Please contact me if you have any additional questions or concerns. Thank you.
texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I visit annually and prefer this hotel. It is a great value for the money, clean, and has a friendly staff. The room I was in this year appeared to be updated. Beds were quite hard, but everything was clean and well cared for.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
anpatel00, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Worth North/Meacham Blvd, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. We are glad that you enjoyed the new room. We have gone with some different bedding and carpet in the rooms and glad you enjoyed it. I apologize the mattress was on the firmer end for you. They are brand new(replaced last month), hopefully they will be a little more broken in the next time you come visit Fort Worth and stay with us. Safe travels!