“Worth the money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Meacham / North Fort Worth

Super 8 Meacham / North Fort Worth
You added Super 8 Meacham / North Fort Worth to your Saves list
Super 8 Meacham / North Fort Worth
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4665 Gemini Place, I-35 W exit 56A, Fort Worth, TX 76106   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #69 of 107 Hotels in Fort Worth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Upon check in on 2/7/13 we were met by a very rude front desk clerk named Nancy. Our reservation was supposed to be for a room with 2 beds because my Husband, son & I were staying . But Nancy so rudely informed us that our reservation was for one with 1 bed. We told her that was incorrect & she responded telling us we were wrong & whoever took our reservation would have known they didn't have anymore rooms available with 2 beds because those had been booked for a long time. Mind you we made our reservation at least a month in advance. When we asked her if the room had a fold out couch she told us no. We then asked her what we were supposed to do with 3 people & a room with only one bed she told us I don’t know this is the only room left & your reservation is for 1 bed. She never tried to make the situation right & we were forced to stay here because there were no vacancies in the area because it was during the Fort Worth stockshow. Only after I asked when the manager was going to be there next & what her name was did she come to our room after calling someone to offer us a roll away bed. In the beginning she should have said I'm sorry for the mix up with your reservation, can I offer you a roll away bed to make this right. The gentleman working the front desk after her wasn't very nice either. I work in retail as a Store Manager & you never tell the customer they're wrong. Also I read through previous reviews before typing this & there were a lot that talked about cigarette smoke on the 3rd floor. My brother in law stayed here at the sametime as us on the 3rd floor & it still smells of cigarette smoke really bad. Unfortunately we have to check out tomorrow before the manager will be on duty so I cannot tell him this in person.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
anpatel00, General Manager at Super 8 Meacham / North Fort Worth, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Kdc0325, I sincerely apologize that your experience at my hotel was anything less than satisfying. You are absolutely correct; you never tell the customer that they are wrong. Again, I apologize with the way this situation was handled. I have personally spoken with my front desk staff and assure you that matters have been handled accordingly. Please know that guest satisfaction and customer service is our top priority here at the Super 8. Please contact me if you have any additional questions or concerns. Thank you.
texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I visit annually and prefer this hotel. It is a great value for the money, clean, and has a friendly staff. The room I was in this year appeared to be updated. Beds were quite hard, but everything was clean and well cared for.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 stars
anpatel00, General Manager at Super 8 Meacham / North Fort Worth, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. We are glad that you enjoyed the new room. We have gone with some different bedding and carpet in the rooms and glad you enjoyed it. I apologize the mattress was on the firmer end for you. They are brand new(replaced last month), hopefully they will be a little more broken in the next time you come visit Fort Worth and stay with us. Safe travels!
glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

The Hotel is very clean and great value for money.

The staff are very helpful and friendly and the rooms are modern and very clean.

Billy Bobs Stockyard is a short taxi ride away (we paid about $13)

I would recommend staying in this hotel and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 stars
anpatel00, General Manager at Super 8 Meacham / North Fort Worth, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you very much for your positive review on TripAdvisor. We are extremely proud that you enjoyed your stay with us and also glad that my staff was able to help you with any needs that you have had. We hope to see you again when visiting Fort Worth and the historic Stockyards/Billy Bobs.