“My favorite swimming hole most of my life” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Burger's Lake

Burger's Lake
Ranked #25 of 145 things to do in Fort Worth
More attraction details
Owner description: Spring-fed lake with sandy beaches, lifeguards and picnic areas.
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“My favorite swimming hole most of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have such wonderful memories of this place. Swimming, jumping on the big tubes, playing frisbee and volleyball, or picnics. It's a family place, always clean, and well cared for. Part of my life forever.

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Yodatravel

Fort Worth, Texas
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Old time fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was here many years ago for the first time. We all had a great time and it was the fun you have with your family not a theme park.

2 Thank bluesguy76120
Bridgeport, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Awful! & they don't care!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I grew up going to Burgers Lake. Sometimes many years passed between visits. Such was the case the last time I went there. Our family went there 3 years in a row & each year our experience got worse. Finally, I wrote to them through the Better Business Bureau. They responded to me with a letter that basically said they stand behind everything, good-bye. And that was that; I haven't been back.

6 Thank PurePinkXOXO
North Richland Hills, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Summer fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Good place to spend a hot summer day. It's been around for years.
It is reminencent of the ol swimming hole.

1 Thank Scott L
Forest, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun in the sun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

We really enjoyed swimming and relaxing at Burger's lake! There is plenty of fun things to do and the water is exceptionally clean due to the freshwater spring feeding the lake.

Visited August 2012