“I always enjoy Fuzzy's Tacos”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #491 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: There are several other locations in the metropolitan area (Fort Worth / Arlington / Dallas, which I haven't tried...
Reviewed November 10, 2017

We had the grilled fish and shrimp tacos and they are always good. However, they skimped a bit on the sauce which brought the overally quality down for me. We had a dinner plate with mexican rice and black beans - they were fine, but in retrospect, I'd rather just have more tacos. We also had their chips and queso. The chips didn't taste very fresh, but their queso is legit, so it almost made up for that.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

On way back to So Cal met a friend here for dinner. They offer lots of different Tacos,Burritos and Quesadillas. You stand in line along wall and order and fill your own drinks and get your own food. Keeping in mind it's like fast food it wasn't too bad. I would stop again for sure. Clean and friendly place. There is a wall separating you and tables while you are in line and I wish they would have the menu all along the wall so you could easily read/see while you are waiting to get to front to order.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

We've always enjoyed Fuzzy's food, but this particular location has a lot of problems. My husband and I visited on a Friday night, and ordered some food to go. This included 1 tempura shrimp burrito, and 1 brisket burrito with only meat, cheese & rice. My husband specified that he only wanted brisket, cheese & rice on his burrito, but the cashier marked only "No beans." Twice he checked with her to confirm that the burrito wouldn't have guacamole, onions, etc. She barely looked up, nodded & said, "Yea that's right." They were semi-busy, but we still had to wait 25 minutes for our takeout order. When we did get the order, his burrito was entirely wrong & had everything on it. He took it back up to the cashier who argued with him, then came back & handed him a supposedly "correct" burrito - which she said was only shrimp, rice & cheese. Still wrong, as he has asked for brisket & even pointed it out on the receipt. (We got home & this burrito also had everything on it, so her 2nd attempt was STILL totally wrong.) Since apparently it was just too confusing and/or difficult for them to make a burrito minus a few ingredients, he asked for his $7 back and we left with a partial, incorrect order, and a lot of frustration. Nobody ever apologized. (I should also note that my tempura shrimp burrito had exactly 3 shrimp in it, and was mostly rice/beans, which may explain why they were so hesitant to make a burrito minus many of the filler/garnish items.) In fairness to Fuzzy's, they did correctly post a refund to my card for the messed up order. But, clearly there are a lot of problems at this location. I would suggest avoiding this one & visiting the Berry Street location instead.

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

One & only visit - horrible customer service by counter help. Rude can't even begin to explain how unprofessional the guy was. Manager took care of the problem & we thank you, but still unnecessary harassment by this guy! Won't go back!

1  Thank skm16521
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

Great place for Sunday breakfast or lunch - solo, couples or family. The Big Fuzz is my favorite - fried egg with bacon and jalapeños! And the best bread!! I always ask for potatoes on the side - who puts friend potatoes on a sandwich? Staff is always friendly and food is great!

Been to Fuzzy's Taco Shop? Share your experiences!