“Mine was okay, his was great!”
Review of Baker Brothers American Deli - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baker Brothers American Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had been here before for lunch. I ordered the Flatbread 90210- thinking this was a sandwich, it is not! Came on 4 flat breads in a square design (think the width and about the size of a saltine cracker) with the fixin's on top-cubed meat, red onion, avocado, drizzled w/ ranch dressing-that's all I remember. What I do remember is thinking I don't like leaving a restaurant hungry. My date ordered the Santa Fe salad. What a difference! His was huge and very good!
I would rate mine a 3 and his a 5 star. Will probably go back but NOT order the Flatbread entree.

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I really like this place. The food is fresh & very good. It can be a little pricey. The restaurant should consider handing out coupons or doing dinner specials that are affordable. I usually get some type of bake potato. They are huge and you can share. My son almost always get the Kentucky club sandwich. They have chili and several type of iced teas. I would recommend you trying it out. If you like Jason's Deli you will love this place.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

New to our neighborhood, this yummy deli serves up great (and big) sandwiches! Very tasty club sandwiches and especially good chicken salad sandwiches with what seems like a hint of chipotle? We love the fact that they offer Mac and cheese for the little ones. We will certainly be back. Great addition to the choices in Alliance Town Center.