“Where Have We Been?”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We’ve looked all over for good Chinese and sushi near here, and FINALLY!!

This was our first time visiting, and boy are we excited to have learned about Green Tea House! The wait staff was very friendly and attentive. From start to finish this was an outstanding meal! We tried appetizers, sushi, and General Tso’s Chicken. Each was outstanding. The portions are very ample, the surroundings are clean and pleasant. If I could give them 6 stars I would! Rainbow Roll, House Salad, Miso and Wonton Soup...all exceptional! We will return!!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Its been a while simce i have been here. I went with my friend and she got a stir fry with white sauce, shrimp spring rolls and i got fresh veggie spring rolls. My friend saaid her stir fry was good. The spring rolls were average. For me there were too many vermicelli noodles in the rolls. The peanut sauce was a little sifferent from what i an used too, but was still good

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We ordered takeout from here yesterday and the food was delicious. I normally have clean food and lean towards the grilled chicken and veggies. At the time I placed the order, I was slammed at work, so I just picked something that sounded interesting and didn't bother to see what it was. I ordered the pecan chicken and it is breaded and in a candied sauce. That is my absolute least favorite Chinese food as I tend to lean more towards savory than sweet. That said, I have to say the food was exceptionally good. The candied sauce tasted like it may have a bit of soy sauce in it so it wasn't as thick and it wasn't as sweet. It's a thoroughly delicious meal. I didn't eat my egg roll as I was stuffed, but it looked good and it smelled good. The crab Rangoon was very good, as were the jalapeno peppers and avocado. I would most definitely eat here again. BTW, I would have given this a 4.5 star rating if I could. I went up to 5 because it was take-out, which is never as good as hot/fresh food eaten immediately after prepared and it was still extremely good.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

We come here a lot, the service and food are always great. The sushi is fresh and there is a good selection. The other dishes are fresh and good perorations too.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Really enjoyed the food at Green Tea House, I had sweet and sour chicken with crawfish rice that has pineapple in it and it was really good, my wife had Korean Spicy with shrimp rice and enjoyed it, service was also great...

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Green Tea House? Share your experiences!