“Shockingly Delicious”

Dining options: Delivery
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Shockingly Delicious”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Okay, I know there are a lot of Asian Cuisines popping up here and there, and when Green Tea House opened, I was a bit skeptical. Keeping an open mind, I decided to try it. Looking at the menu, there really isn't anything new. Kung Pao, Sesame, Orange, Hunan, Mongolian; these items are what you see at almost every Asian Restaurant. The real surprise is how they cook it! The flavor is amazingly savory, and each bite keeps you wanting more. I don't know how they do it, but these dishes are refined, and are near-perfection through trial and error. These dishes cannot compare to the other restaurants of the same category. I love this place!

Keller, Texas
“Good Asian Cuisine”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We began coming here last year based on a friend's recommendation. The menu is varied and the portions are generous. We love their fried rice and the fresh sushi. We will definitely return.

Boyd, Texas
“Small But SO GOOD”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Small, with good food, great service, very nice and clean, the big surprise was the wide selection of food. We had the Chicken Dumplings to start, the wife had Shrimp Tempura with fried rice and I had the Mongolian Chicken with fried rice. Everything was well prepared and presented. The Mongolian dish was the best I have had in over ten years, they know how to do it right.

Fort Worth, TX
“Great Asian food!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Finally got them to deliver to our work and we were not disappointed. We had heard about Green Tea from another co-worker and she was right on the money about this place. Food is fresh and hot when delivered. Very friendly to deal with over the phone. This is our new asian place for delivery.

• Visited March 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Delicious food.”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My favorite is the General Tso's chicken, i always ask to make it extra spicy. Restaurant is clean, I got a glimsed from the kitchen and it looks clean too. I hope they continue to make cleanliness a priority along with the quality of food. They have a longtime customer here as long as I live in the area. Oh and they also have sushi, sashimi, asian fusion cuisine. If you want good asian food, I recommend this one. Happy eating! :)

• Visited December 2012