“The best ever!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Worth
Smallwood Corporate Housing
Keller, Texas
“The best ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Homeless…that's how my family was when we sold our house in Fort Worth in one week. We were building a new home and it was delayed over and over. In a panic, I called Smallwood Corporate Housing after finding the listing on VRBO. Charles promptly called me back and we were homeless no more. In the six months we stayed with Smallwood, Charles, Philip, and the staff were always pleasant, professional, and helpful. The accommodations were modern and well equipped. If we needed anything, a call to Charles was all it to took. We stayed in Benbrook and at Trinity Bluff in downtown Fort Worth and both locations were comfortable and convenient. Charles, Philip, and the staff went out of their way to help us and we will always be grateful.
If you're ever in the Fort Worth area and need living accommodations, call Charles at Smallwood Housing Corporate Housing!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank krazyknit

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Friendswood, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Late review -> I was in one of their one bedroom apts for 8 months in 2013. Was a wonderful experience. Charles and team did a great job from move-in, any repairs needed, and during the exit process. Very professional and at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend this apartment and area with an extra thanks to Charles! I am a traveling hospital pharmacist and often use corporate housing - this ranks as 5 of 5 in my lengthy career.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Highly recommend Smallwood. Great experience. Charles and the staff were great. No complaints. Would stay again if working in the area. Thank you Charles.if you have never done corporate housing. It's a great alternative to hotels. For less than a decent hotel price you can stay in a nice furnished apartment.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I relocated to the DFW area in August. Relocation was hasty and I needed to find housing that would fit my budget ASAP. I ran across great reviews for Smallwood Corporate Housing. I gave them a call and the rest was history. I was introduced to Charles who has been amazing from day one, He was very hospitable and helped me to find the most convenient location that was still budget friendly for me. I was able to find adequate housing and Charles went far and beyond to make me feel welcome and to make relocation as stress free as possible. I never had to worry about anything. If there were any problems or concerns Charles handled everything. I will forever be grateful to Charles for his dedication, hospitality, and for all of his hard work.
If anyone is relocating, needs a corporate apartment, or a vacation rental Smallwood Corporate housing is what you need.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at a Smallwood location in Fort Worth. We were a corporate relocation and were building a house in the area. We stayed with Smallwood for over 5 months, from June 2013 to mid-November 2013. Charles made us feel like we were his most important guests! The service was exceptional, the apartment was clean, clean, clean, modern and comfortable, and the location was outstanding. When we asked Charles for a DVD player, he delivered it to us personally! The building has a beautiful swimming pool, fitness center, business center and indoor parking. We were in easy walking distance to Sundance Square and enjoyed the shops and restaurants there. It was much better than staying in a hotel suite. We frequently commented on how fortunate we were to have found the Smallwood property. It became home to us and we were sad to leave.

Room Tip: Call Charles and he will make sure you have everything you could possibly want.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
DFW, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I needed somewhere to stay while our house was being built. We knew that the length of stay was going to be anywhere from 3-6 months, depending on the progress of the house. So instead of renting an apartment the traditional way, we found the corporate housing option to be the best. We researched many options in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and kept coming back to Smallwood. We decided to stay at the downtown Fort Worth location because it was geographically best for us, and we have been extraordinarily happy with our choice. To begin with, Charles is the best of the best. When we had a question, he answered it. When we had a problem, he had it fixed. When we needed something, he delivered. And always with a smile on his face. He never once ran my card for monthly payment without first confirming with me that it was okay. It was an easy transition in, and an easy transition out. If we are ever in a similar position again, we won't hesitate to repeat this process.

The property itself is pretty fantastic. From having a private remote-controlled parking garage and indoor breezeways, to well-kept grounds and an office staff who are always friendly and happy to help, this place was better than any other apartment-type dwelling I've ever stayed in. The neighbors are not loud, and sound does not travel from one apartment to another. It is extremely quiet. The property is pet-friendly, which was extremely important to us, and has multiple pet waste stations available. Also, there are 2 elevators available. The property is within walking distance to Sundance Square, and my husband and I have taken advantage of that as much as possible. The unit was beautifully furnished, and had everything we needed to get by for 6 months, including towels, extra sheets, cookware, utensils, washer and dryer, vacuum cleaner, and more.

Overall, I rate Smallwood, and Charles, 5 stars. If you are in need of short-term furnished housing, I wouldn't hesitate to call and make your reservation. You will not be sorry. Charles will take the time to make sure you have a positive experience.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

We come into town for horse shows twice per year and we always stay with Smallwood.
All of the staff are friendly, attentive & we always have everything we need. Highly
recommended with the good housekeeping seal of approval. Enough said.

Room Tip: You must call in advance for a good location always.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business