“Business Stop”

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center
Ranked #3 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great hotel, in good location in Ft. Worth. Friendly, courteous staff. Breakfast was straight forward, but the staff was attentive and worked hard to satisfy all my needs. Exercise room was available as needed, good equipment. Would stay at this hotel again with no hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Anton R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Stephen H:
Thank you very much for your feedback. I will pass along your kind comments to our hotel staff. We are happy you enjoyed your stay here with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fort Worth!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My girlfriend and I needed a room for a night in Ft. Worth for a wedding. We were hesitant to stay in the medical area since the wedding was downtown. Much to our surprise this was a newly developed area that felt incredibly safe, there were dining options literally right outside of the hotel, and our cab ride to downtown was no more than 5 minutes.

The staff and the modernity of this property is what really made our trip great. The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were spotless and the Keurig coffeemaker in the room made my morning.

The only downside were the walls seemed to be pretty thin noise wise, but hey, it's a hotel. If we're back in Ft. Worth soon, we'll be staying at this property.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your response. I am happy to hear your enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We love staying at this Hilton Garden Inn in Ft. Worth...We come to TCU a lot to see our daughter play volleyball. And the service and rooms are always excellent. We also love how close it is to Torchy's Tacos and their food and atmosphere.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Lucinda L:

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback! I am happy you enjoyed your stay here with us and it is convenient TCU so you are able to visit your daughter. We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This place was excellent! Everything was very clean and quiet. The staff was extremely helpful and curteous. As I am a woman and was traveling alone, I felt very safe there. I would definitely recommend this place to others!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Brandi H:

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. I will pass along your kind comments to the rest of our staff. We would love to welcome you back to our hotel next time you are in Fort Worth!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I recommend this place to anyone traveling to work down town. Its got its own little back road to get to town, its not on a GPS with the address so its almost a hiden secret. Food around the hotel is perfect!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for your response. We truly appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Fort Worth!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great place to stay for the price. I was here for business. Hotel had a shuttle bus to and from the convention center which was great thru out the entire stay.I would stay here again and recommend it to family and friends should they be in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

If anyone is traveling to the FT. Worth area, I would tell them to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. As soon as I walked in the door the staff make me feel like I was at home. Answered any question I had and also gave me some ideals of where to eat for the night. For the price it was well worth it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Ronald A:

Thank you very much for your review! We love to hear feedback from our guests. I will pass along your kind words to our staff. We hope to have you visit us again in Fort Worth soon!