$114
  • Pool
$123
$119
Hyatt.com
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$170
$99
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$93
$76
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$84
$174
$144
Travelocity
All reviewstorchy's tacosjason's deliwater featuresgreat hotelparking garageindoor pooltcu campusfire pitdefinitely stay here againrooms are cleanfront desk staffhot tubeasy accessa great staybusiness tripftlobby
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed here at the end of a long trip and were tired and a little cranky - but not for long! This hotel is clean and comfortable, with great beds, all the amenities and a cheap wonderful breakfast. There is a shuttle which runs you within a mile or two, and the staff is so lovely. We weren't flying out until late, so they let us check out at 3. The food at the restaurant is excellent, and after dinner they gave us free dessert! Everyone was so lovely to us. What a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: February 2013
Anton R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Steph0361,

It was our pleasure to welcome you at our hotel. I hope the rest of your trip went well and I look forward to seeing you back at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center in the near future. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you.

Have a terrific rest of your week!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I'm not usually big on corporate chain hotels, and usually prefer a boutique hotel or small inn. However, the staff at this location is wonderful! Very friendly, professional and a nice warm welcome to Ft. Worth! Seemed like every employee at this location had a smile on their face. The room was nice with comfy beds and fluffy pillows. Liked the Bath and Bodyworks shampoo!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear rdd02b,

I am glad to hear our team made your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your travel needs and, please, do not hesitate to contacting us directly for any assistance with your future reservations!

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

A friend and I spent two nights here and found the hotel to be typical of a Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel has ony been open 7 months so everything is new and in good condition. Good beds and well furnished rooms. The hotel is close to TCU and the Will Rogers Colisseum. The staff was friendly and efficient. On the other hand... the hotel is adjacent to railroad tracks and the freights come by about every 15 minutes. The rooms on the front of the hotel are quiet but if you are in one of the rooms on the backside, you can hear the train whistles and the roar of the engines. They do serve lunch and dinner in the bar/coffee shop off the lobby but the food is only adequate and greatly overpriced. Macaroni Grill is only 1 mile away and serves much better food at half the price. Sodas and water from the machines in the hoter are $3 each so take your own unless you like airport prices.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the backside of the hotel to avoid train noise.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Mike R,

Thank you for choosing our property for your travel needs and for taking time to submit your review on Trip Advisor. I am sorry to hear about railroad disturbance and, though, our team receives very few noise related complaints, I completely understand the inconvenience and our Guest Services team will gladly accommodate the request for a quieter room.
I also thank you for sharing your comments, regarding our vending pricing. Your feedback allows us to review our current policies and procedures and continue offering the best value to our guests.
Mike R, thank you again for staying with us and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back at our property.

Safe travels!

Anton S. Rykov

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Was here for two nights on a business trip. I read the reviews prior to booking, and I have to agree - this is way more hotel than you are paying for. Somehow they have all these great amenities, food, service, and it's all for a very reasonable rate. The shower was very nice, with great water pressure. The TV was a large, new, flat-screen. The room was thermostat controlled to a half a degree. Nice pool, workout facility, restaurant, etc..

My couple minor complaints (very minor) - toilet was slightly dirty, pillows were a little too soft, and the TV remote was not one of those "easy clean" ones.

WILL STAY HERE AGAIN! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Room Tip: Didn't see stairwell to first floor. If you are on 2nd floor or above, try to get somewhat close to elevator to limit long walks down the hallway.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Anton R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Doug P,

I would like to thank you for your business and loyalty to Hilton Hotels. Please do not hesitate to contacting me directly, if I, personally, can be of any assistance to you with future reservations. I look forward to welcoming you back and thank you again for staying with us!

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great service, very nice hotel with nice quiet rooms. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice variety of drinks at the bar compared to other HGI's we have visited. Hotel also provides shuttle service to downtown area restaurants, etc. the next time that we are in Fort Worth we will be staying at this hotel. Hotel is brand new. It opened in April of 2012 and still looks brand new.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Vicky A,

I would like to thank you for taking time to provide the feedback, regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. I am happy our team was able to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.
Thank you for staying with us, and have a great weekend!

Best Regards,