“Customer Service is Excellent!”

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center
Ranked #2 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed with friends at the Hilton in Fort Worth. I don't know if it is because it is Texas or what, but I don't remember ever staying at a place that was so friendly. My friend is a gold member so we got the full breakfast each morning and it was delicious! (Best biscuits and gravy ever!!) The continental breakfast that was complimentary to all guests looked great as well. Everyone from the check in personnel to the waiters were so nice and friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Plus they have a free shuttle service to all the museums in the area. That was so convenient.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love staying at Hilton Gardenn Inn hotels because the rooms are always clean and updated, the service is excellent, and the breakfasts are delicious. This time was no exception - this hotel was a great stay. We used Hilton Honors points and received a good deal. The shuttle to-and-from the stockyards was fabulous. The staff was extremely helpful and hospitable. The breakfast was excellent as usual. The location is great - easy to find and access. You'll pay a little more than bargain hotels to stay here, but its worth every penny.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had to make an unexpected quick trip to Fort Worth. I scrambled to find a room and was a bit worried as prices are higher last minute. The Hilton Garden Inn FWMC is a bit off the beaten track but turned out to be new and really lovely. Beautiful and cosy reading/game area, as was the reception area with Starbucks coffee available 24/7 ( which we ended up going down and getting in the morning as the room coffee was terrible). We appreciated the fact that the bar and restaurant were on site. A bit pricey, but offset by not having to leave hotel. GREAT Cosmopolitian Martini. Loved being able to take our drinks outside on nice patio area with fire pit after dinner..
All staff was cheery and helpful. Kayla helped me book another nite for later in the month:)
Our room was great. CLEAN ..Big stuffed chair, lots of outlets. Mini Fridge and mircowave etc. Nice big fluffy towels, and nicer bed linens. Big Granite bathroom counter and good products.
Only complaint here was the A/C seemed very loud.
We checked out the pool... looked great, big, nice, and to be a lot of fun for kids..
The business area seemed good if you happened to need something like that. Large, quiet, enclosed area with several computers and looked like a printer was there too.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor.. The area is a quiet area, so I imagine any room would be fine.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

New, great hotel! I enjoyed my stay very much! Everyone was nice and helpful! The food was great and we were still close enough to everything we wanted to dol. We stayed here to go to the race. We came down on a Friday night and stayed until Sunday. We loved the noon check out time since the race didn't start until 3. The bar area was great and the food looked fantasic. (We didn't eat that night.) Sunday morning however, we ate the breakfast downstairs. It was great! We didn't get down there until around 10. Still at 10 the food was good. I'm sure it was probably even better earlier in the morning. Over all it was a great hotel, great location, great parking, and I will definitely stay here again if we are every back in Fort Worth.

Room Tip: I am sure all of the rooms in this hotel are great!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I enjoyed my stay here preparing for a meeting the next day. The staff was very friendly and provided all of the information that I needed on how to get around the area. The swimming pool and spa were also very nice. If there was anything to complain about, it would be the price of the breakfast. The cost was high and the quality was only so-so, but it was enough. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Top floor away from the elevator is the best. The elevators made a little too much noise, but still...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Brand new hotel close to TCU. (You will need a car though). Staff are very attentive and friendly. Lobby is welcoming with a restaurant, bar and sitting area. Also great indoor pool which is well designed. Kids will especially love it. Fitness room has new machines. Computer area too. Has indoor parking and outdoor parking. Looks like a Homewood Suites is going up next door which will also be a nice alternative for Hilton customers.

Rooms were well designed and clean. Cost was reasonable for the area. Breakfast is available but is not free. I had a full breakfast that was cooked to order for about 10 dollars. Quality of food was excellent. I heard from others that the restaurant turned out very good food for reasonable prices. I will be back for sure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We stayed here for business and our expectations were exceded! The front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating. We ate breakfast there each morning and it was made to order and the service was great. We were to busy to try out the pool / hot tub, but it made me wish my kids were there because the pool looked like so much fun! We will defiantly stay here next time we are in town.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business