“Great dessert”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Texas
“Great dessert”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This place is just a little dessert place. Very casual and very affordable. I visit here often. What is there not to like? You choose fresh cookies and they put bluebell in the middle, it is delicious.

Visited May 2013

“fresh cookies and blue bell ice cream”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Choose two cookies (chocolate chip, M&M, etc.) and your favorite Blue Bell ice cream to create a huge, custom ice cream sandwich. Friendly staff and TCU pride! We took a dozen cookies to go for our flight home!

• Visited February 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Yummy!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Sweet Sammie's is a great dessert place for family or out of town guests. I went after a big dinner, and was able to accommodate the "just right size" of the cookie sandwich.

You can pick any two cookies you want, plus one flavor of ice cream for your very own ice cream sandwich. The diameter is about 2.5-3 inches. Cost was $2.95. You can also buy cookies separately for less than a dollar and a scoop of ice cream by itself for just over a dollar.

• Visited July 2012
“Fabulous! Best ice cream treats int town”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Darling place. Nice folks. I highly recommend the brownie bowl, especially for chocoholics. You will be pleased.

1 Thank cindy K
Fort Worth, Texas
“Simple Greatness”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I saw Sweet Sammie's featured on the tv show DFW Foodies and put it in my file to try later. When I had a job interview in downtown Fort Worth I decided I would make a pit stop at Sweet Sammie's. The premise of Sweet Sammie's is they have 40 kinds of cookies made from the owner's mother's recipes. You select your cookie, you select your Blue Bell ice cream, and they make you a custom ice cream sandwich for under $3. YUM!!!

The cookies are amazing and I usually buy a half dozen to take home with me. Since my first visit I have been there three times and will continue to visit whenever I am in Fort Worth. The owners clearly root for TCU sports and the walls are adorned in sports schedules and purple horned frogs. They also have several tables outside if you wish to sit and visit with people as you eat ice cream and wonderful cookies.

If you're i downtown and need a quick pick me up, definitely stop here!

• Visited December 2011