“Great place to rest your head!”

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed November 8, 2010

The staff were very polite and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean and contained coffeemaker, microwave, fridge, iron, and hairdryer. LOVE the "green" suggestions to reuse towels and not to have linens changed daily.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2010

Dear Ezflex of Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for choosing us while you had many choices. And so, Let me start by thanking you for RESTING YOUR HEAD IN OUR COMFORTABLE BEDS..

THE REAL credit goes to our House Keeping Staff (for all your comments and feedback on our performance).

We appreciate your patronage and I would like to greet you in person during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me once you are here.

Reviewed November 2, 2010

I am from Fort Worth, but live in California now (again) and trip back every so often. I have stayed in just about every hotel worth staying at over the years, regardless of price and location. This is a newer hotel (2 yrs?) and they earned my repeat business and respect all across the board. The owner was super friendly and always asking how my stay was, can he help in any way, was my room OK, was the buffet sufficient? He along with all of the staff always address you as "Sir" and are always looking to improve your stay. I can't recall the times with other hotels where they check-in and forget you. High fives all across the board for rooms and cleanliness. Not smack in the middle of much but very quiet and 10 minutes max to downtown. All in all for me, it added up to tremendous value for a bargain price, and I am ALL about THAT proposition. Best of luck to the owner and staff. I will be back.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo

Dear Mudd Mann of Sacramento, California

There is no place like Fort Worth in USA. and being an Ex-Fort Worth resident, you know the hospitality of Texans. (added with flavours from native of Real India).

This what we try to offer to each and every guests of us. We do make mistakes. But, we try to Listen, and than try to eliminate or minimize it.

Howevr, all credit goes to our staff and team members. All I do is "Respond" to your compliments and complaints.

It was pleasure to serve you and hope to see you soon during Christmas or world famous STOCK SHOW.

Regards

Hemant Pandya nd whole Team

Reviewed October 21, 2010

My fiance and I stayed here while visiting family in the area. Easy to get to off the freeway. Lots of places to eat in the area...The assistant manager was very helpful in regards to my questions about the business center.

On the downside - the tv was in an unusual position in the king room - it was difficult to lay in bed while watching tv, since there is a "sitting area" set up and no tv in the "sleeping area." It would be nice to have a coffee maker set up in the lounge area, with coffee available, no matter what time of day it is. We opted to not have room service clean our room to be more "green" but did not have any more coffee other than that one packet we had in our room (we stayed two nights). It would have been nice to go get some coffee later in the day.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lonestarbassclarinet
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2010

Dear Lonestarbassclarinet of Houston, TX

Thanks a lot for your time and your review. It is more valuable because it has come fom experienced traveller with more than 40 posted reviews.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are very suggestive, positive and encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

We will see that coffee is available in the lobby area. More coffee packets in the room is also a good idea.

About my asst manager- She is just great in service. She has read your suggestions.

We appreciate your patronage and I would like to greet you in person during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me or Judy once you are here or call me at 817-246-8777 to thank you in person.

Reviewed October 16, 2010

We were in town for a Texas Ranger regular season game on the same weekend as the Texas State Fair and the Texas versus OU game. What should have been a nightmare was great!! We arrived late from the game and had wonderful service with a smile. Our room was sufficient for our needs for only one night. Our room was close to the lobby and pool but was surprisingly quiet throughout the night and morning. The continental breakfast was laid out nicely and had something for everyone in our family. The pool was nice and clean. The only complaint was that the hot tub heater was not working and the water was cold. A bummer since the outside air was a little chilly. Checkout was a breeze. Overall the stay was great!! Millie and Lewis were particularly great with their service during our stay. We have stayed at many hotels in many different scales and ratings and know that bad service can ruin the stay at even the nicest hotels. It was great to have fantastic service consistently throughout our stay!! If we ever have a reason to stay in the area again this hotel would definitely be a top option.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2010

Dear Amaleesto of Tyler, Texas,

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Most of the satified guests are using this site to say GOOD WORS about us. You are one of those lovely guests.

Thanks for choosing us out of many...Thanks for your time in posting your very POSITIVE review regarding our STAFF. They are part Of B W Culture of Hospitality.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are very positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

Reviewed October 13, 2010

This Best Western was in White Settlement, TX so we were not expecting the Ritz by any means. We were happy that the room appeared clean, the bathroom amenities all worked and everything was easy to access. The pool being in the front of the hotel with direct view to the freeway and access road was strange so we didn't use it much. I will say that I have not been in or stayed at the Staybridge next door but when you look at the 2 side by side the Staybridge does look a little Ritz-y. All in all not a bad place to stay while visiting our small town family.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Dear Pinkriver of San Diego, CA

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for choosing us while you had many choices. And so, Let me start by thanking you for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

We are Ritz-y as far as services are concerned. I amglad you were satisfied guest.

We are working on our pool to be covered by screen, but it needs some approval from our head office design department.

Reviewed October 11, 2010

Yes there is "free high speed internet" but it works half of the time & when you ask the front desk why it isn't working they say "not sure we will call again". This Best Western also has "complimentary breakfast"; the coffee & waffle mix were empty (took 15 mins for more coffee), there was only cereal to eat "there is plenty of juice" is what I was told(we went down for breakfast at 8:15a)! Our bath tub drained for two hours after using and the ac made a loud rattle sound which I was told "just hit it once or twice and it will stop).

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2010

Dear austincitylimits67 of Austin, Texas; Age: 25-34

I am so sorry to read your horrible experience at my hotel. (and even if it is not mine- at any other hotel). It should never happen to anyone at all.

Now, May I request you to contact me with FULL DETAILS - dates, room number etc...of your stay with us? Who are the staff you talked to?
I just want to make sure that your stay was at my hotel or at different hotel.
I want to make sure that your complaint is not the reason of some specific reasons or revenge.
Also, I can respond very specificaly on this same site- how come all negative things happen to one person in just one day?
If your complaint comes out to be true and well intended, I assur you that I can make you a very happy guest.
Again, If this is a realy true complaint, please, provide full details ASAP.

With highest regards and apology,

Hemant Pandya

Reviewed October 2, 2010

I always enjoy visiting with your friendly and courteous staff, while at your hotel.
Your rooms are always available for me when I arrive, and my stay is always pleasent.
I can't wait until I can return to your hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2010

Dear BLKin TX of Dallas, TX,

I always tell my guest: If you are married and DONT feel like going home, be my guest.
If you are single, and DONT feel like going home, come here.
If you are business person and want peace, come and stay with us,
If you are traveller and want reasonable value, visit us.

I am glad that my staff members have created very positive impression with their value added services. Without them, I am nothing. All credits go to them.

Thanks again for encouragement and promise to stay with us as far as possible.

Yours,
Hemant Pandya and all staff.