“Outstanding”

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed August 30, 2010

I booked this hotel based on reviews and everthing good that was said was true. This best western was immaculate the room were spacious, comfortable beds but what make this place stand out is the people who work there. Andrew was great!! as was the young lady( sorry I forgot her name she worked the night shift front desk ) everyone was helpful and really wanted to make sure your stay with them was great. It felt real and sincere!!! Breakfast was good. Great job folks will come again when back in town.

• Stayed: August 2010
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2010

Daer Ohiojo of Ohio
Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members.
Thanks for the investment of your time to review encouraging review about our staff members. Andrew and Millie are great. They are our assets.
Very few guests take out their time to say good words about others. You are one of those few.
We appreciate your patronage and I would like to greet you in person during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me once you are here.

Reviewed August 19, 2010

My husband and I stayed here while in town for the Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover. The hotel was very clean and the employees where pleasant and helpful. The room was large and very well decorated. The bed was nice and comfy (could have used a couple of more pillows). The breakfast was very good as well. We didn't get to use the pool but it did look like it was well maintained. The hotel was very easy to get to and close to downtown. Would definately stay here again. Well worth the money. Another great best western

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2010

Dear wildh0rses from North Anson, Maine
TRegards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members.
Thanks for the time to post your positive review about us. Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are taken as rewards to our staff, as encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

I think, we are doing our best to return more valued services to the guest. (We do make errors, too). and compliments like yours makes our life more enjoyable.

Reviewed August 10, 2010

My co-workers and I had to stay for two nights to work at an office there and found everything was great. The breakfast was more than we bargained for. It filled us up so much that we looked forward to the next morning when we could get more. The free internet was so very nice! You helped us save expenses and we can't wait until next time!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2010

Dear FrankieMV25 of Austine, Texas

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Let me start by thanking you for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites. Many happy guests feel shy to post their review- which works as TONIC and VITAMINS to us as a team.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are very positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members. I feel very proud of my staff's success in winning your heart.

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Best Western’s Best team members.

Reviewed July 29, 2010

We have been using the meeting room in the Best Western Hotel for two years. We have also used the hotel when inviting guests into town for various church events. The room is always set up and ready for us. For special occasions, all we have to do is ask and the staff exceeds our expectations. All of our guests have had wonderful comments about their stay while in town fellowshipping with us. Mr. Pandya and his staff operate a top notch professional business and because of their service, any time I travel, Best Western will be my first choice for hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business

Dear Educatingthemasses of Fort Worth, Texas

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

First of all- let me start by thanking you for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

We are at this great level of services because of comments and feedback (like yours) on our performance , which are very positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

We appreciate your continued patronage and I would like to get your business for ever.

Reviewed July 12, 2010

The hotel was unbelievably clean. Close to the Stockyards. They had all the information for visiting the events in and around the city. Slept like a baby. The associates were pleasant, helpful, and smiling. Highly recommend it!

Lynn Melton

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2010

Dear Sunbird12 of Louisville, Kentucky,

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

You are one of the guests who are kind at heart to appriciate and look at all positive stuff.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are most generous, useful and shall be passed on to all my team members.

Reviewed July 6, 2010

Our stay here was very pleasant. I've come to trust Tripadvisor and this was right on the money. The staff is great, led by Hemant, the GM. It's very clean, the breakfast was fresh and for a value priced hotel, a good variety. The pool was nice sized and also very clean. If you want a good place to stay with all the basics, this is a great pick. It's about 20 minutes from downtown, so the location is good not great.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Dancersdad of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Let me start by thanking you for your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Your time invested in the review is important to us. Your comments and feedback on our performance are most generous, useful and shall be passed on to all my staff members. We all take pride in our services.

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

PS: I like your name. I am grandpa and my grandkids are making me dance the way they want it. That is one reson- why I am responding late. My average responce time is 24 to 48 hours. I do apologize for late reply.

Hemant Pandya and entire staff members

Reviewed June 23, 2010

The hotel and room appeared clean. The desk clerks were courteous and helpful. The sheets appeared dirty. There was hair on the sheets and what looked to be fresh stains on them, We asked for clean sheets at the desk. The sheets were provided. However, one of the bottom sheets had worse stains than the sheets on the bed. The stains were brown and one stain looked like a lipstick stain. There were also some small holes in the set we obtained from the desk. I went back to the desk with the sheet and the clerk seemed surprised when she saw the stains. She provided another bottom sheet and it appeared to be clean. Most of the breakfast items were good. The sausage gravy had a bad smell (like it was spoiled). The milk was in the refrigerator but it was not real cold and tasted like it was beginning to sour. The thermometer on the refrigerator read 46 degrees.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Dear sandy0713 of Electra, Texas

First: Let me start by thanking you for your review regarding our property Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Your comments and feedback on our performance are useful and shall be passed on to the appropriate staff members. Also, your feedback is very much appreciated and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you stay with us the next time you are in Fort Worth. We look forward to your return.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 817-246-8777 # 511.