“What a stay!!!”

Ranked #14 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Louisville, Kentucky
“What a stay!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2010

The hotel was unbelievably clean. Close to the Stockyards. They had all the information for visiting the events in and around the city. Slept like a baby. The associates were pleasant, helpful, and smiling. Highly recommend it!

Lynn Melton

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 13, 2010
Dear Sunbird12 of Louisville, Kentucky,

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

You are one of the guests who are kind at heart to appriciate and look at all positive stuff.

Let me start by thanking you for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are most generous, useful and shall be passed on to all my team members.

We appreciate your patronage and I would like to greet you in person during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me once you are here.

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Our stay here was very pleasant. I've come to trust Tripadvisor and this was right on the money. The staff is great, led by Hemant, the GM. It's very clean, the breakfast was fresh and for a value priced hotel, a good variety. The pool was nice sized and also very clean. If you want a good place to stay with all the basics, this is a great pick. It's about 20 minutes from downtown, so the location is good not great.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear Dancersdad of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Your time invested in the review is important to us. Your comments and feedback on our performance are most generous, useful and shall be passed on to all my staff members. We all take pride in our services.

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

PS: I like your name. I am grandpa and my grandkids are making me dance the way they want it. That is one reson- why I am responding late. My average responce time is 24 to 48 hours. I do apologize for late reply.

Hemant Pandya and entire staff members
Electra, Texas
Reviewed June 23, 2010

The hotel and room appeared clean. The desk clerks were courteous and helpful. The sheets appeared dirty. There was hair on the sheets and what looked to be fresh stains on them, We asked for clean sheets at the desk. The sheets were provided. However, one of the bottom sheets had worse stains than the sheets on the bed. The stains were brown and one stain looked like a lipstick stain. There were also some small holes in the set we obtained from the desk. I went back to the desk with the sheet and the clerk seemed surprised when she saw the stains. She provided another bottom sheet and it appeared to be clean. Most of the breakfast items were good. The sausage gravy had a bad smell (like it was spoiled). The milk was in the refrigerator but it was not real cold and tasted like it was beginning to sour. The thermometer on the refrigerator read 46 degrees.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2010
Dear sandy0713 of Electra, Texas

First: Let me start by thanking you for your review regarding our property Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Your comments and feedback on our performance are useful and shall be passed on to the appropriate staff members. Also, your feedback is very much appreciated and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you stay with us the next time you are in Fort Worth. We look forward to your return.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 817-246-8777 # 511.

Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Reviewed June 22, 2010

From the moment we walked into the hotel, we were treated very nicely. The front desk person was very congenial and helpful. Since we were there for almost 2 weeks, we developed a great relationship with all of the staff, including the owner, the manager, the assistant manager, house keeping, etc. Anything that we needed they took care of. Everyone was so helpful. It made us feel very " at home." Even when we needed to stay 2 extra days, it was not a problem for them. They were all so courteous and friendly.

The room was great. Way beyond our expectations. Having the mini-frige and microwave was a bonus. And having easy access to the ice machine and the breakfast area was wonderful. Everything was clean and well taken care of.

The location of the hotel was just perfect and had easy access to the parking area. It suited us very much since it was such a convenient location for family we were visiting.

There were no problems at all, even when they had to exchange the air conditioner as a yearly preventative maintenance. They were in and out of the room in 10 minutes just as they said they would be.

As for what we liked best and liked least - well, there wasn't anything we didn't like. Even when we kept messing up our room key cards, they never said anything. They just smilled and re-keyed them. All in all it was such a pleasant stay. We will definately stay there again when we need to be back in Ft. Worth.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was such a great experience!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear perky207 of Pagosa Springs, Colorado,

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

All I can say in responce to your heart touching complemet letter is Thank you, thank you, thank you and on and on....for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Our staff remeber you very well and the key cards replecements. We lsot count of that!!! But, who cares? When we have such a nice relationship- why bother about few cards keys?

Your presence it self was enough motivation. Your review is very positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Best Western’s best team members.
Seguin, Texas
Reviewed May 22, 2010

We booked at this hotel for a trip to a graduation at Texas Christian University. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was excellent for the value. The location provided easy access for destinations in Ft. Worth. One of the best complimentary breakfasts I can remember. I highly recommend Best Western Inn and Suites on Loop 820 in Ft. Worth and will definitely rebook when I return.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 28, 2010
Dear rvham38 of Seguin, Texas,
First of all, thanks for choosing us as your travel partner. Second thanks for your time input to post the review, Third thanks for posting encouraging review about us. Our staff get boost by good words. Fourth thanks for "Promising" to stay with us for ever as long as you are in Fort Worth.
There are few guests, who invest their time to write positive things about the good services. We have learned that one positive review turns our life into hopes and job satisfaction.
Thanks again and again.
Regards
Hemant Pandya and all staff members.
Reviewed May 14, 2010

Our flight to Dallas to attend my brother's wedding was cancelled due to extreme lightening in Dallas. We had to cancel our hotel reservation on short notice. The owner
was kind enough to allow us to do so. He'll get to #1 with this customer service!

Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 17, 2010
Dear Toni1959tsrn of Alton, Illinois,
I have lost my money because some Hotel/ Motels did not want to refund- even though it was a Snow-storm- and nothing was moving. No plnaes. no cars, nothing. I know the pain stuck up in the Airport. But, every one is different. I can not advise otehrs what to do. I know- what I should do in this cirecumstances.

Thanks for the positive review. I am # 1 in your view and that is also a great satisfaction.

God bless you.
hemant Pandya
GM/ Owner
munstergeleen
Reviewed May 4, 2010

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. It was a very pleasant stay and a very good base for trips to down town Fort Worth, Dallas and other places. The hotel is clean, well organized and nycely situated. The staff is very friendly and helpfull, in addition they know quite a lot about the region to give good advises for trips etc. As we came from Holland their suggestions were more than appreciated. We have travelled quite a lot in the Orient, South America as well as the United States (West Coast and most Southern States) so we think ourselves quite capable to compare. Our opinion is that the quality this hotel offers is more than worth the price. We surely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 5, 2010
Dear guest Leomunstergeleen from Munstergeleen,

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members. I tried to pronounce the name of the city/ state and yours. I was little successful. I thought my name is difficult, but, it is easier than yours.

Well, thanks alot for this positive review. There are many good guests who like to compliments the good service. You are one of them. so, Let me start by thanking you for your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are most generous, useful and shall be passed on to the appropriate staff members.

We appreciate your patronage and I would like to greet you again in person during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me once you are here.

Hemant and all my staff