“Excelence Stay”

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Ranked #20 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed February 22, 2010

This is a great place to stay for either business or leisure reason. Its great location and service will satisfy anyone who has chance travel to Dallas/Ft worth area.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Hemantica, owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2010

Dear nguyenc1
Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Let me start by thanking you for your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are most generous, useful and shall be passed on to the appropriate staff members.

We appreciate your patronage and I would like to greet you in person during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me once you are here.

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Reviewed February 21, 2010

We found the motel in a very convenient location. The staff and the management were very friendly and made sure that all the needs were fully met. I would highly recommend this motel to anyone who wishes to travel on either business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2010

Dear Arunmehta of Texas.

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

I did posted the respond to your review. However, it seems lost due to some glitches.

So, Thanks for choosing us while you had many choices. And so, Let me start by thanking you for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are very positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Best Western’s best team members.

Reviewed February 12, 2010

Our 2nd time to stay at this hotel, both times for the Ft Worth Livestock show. Staff was very efficient and pleasant, breakfast was good and our room was always quite clean. I was given a review to fill out when we checked out. I completed the review, mailed it, and was quite pleased to receive an email from the manager addressing my one concern. Overall a great property for my family when visiting Ft Worth.

Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Hemantica, GM/ Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2010

Dear ZeldaSchwartz of Texas,

Thanks for the god words. Thanks for your time to post review.

We always try to listen...We are only 10 to 12 sets of eyes and ears in staff team. We do use our guests' eyes, ears and intelligence to our favour by listning and implimenting good ideas.

Thanks again. Return guest is the best certificate ever achived.

Regards form entire team at BW FW Inn & Suites.

Reviewed February 12, 2010

I would like to start by saying that the staff of this hotel was courteous and polite. I was surprised because I wouldn't have expected that from a Best Western. I received service in a manner that I would only get from a 5 star Hotel. I was very impressed with the time and attention that was given to me and all the hospitality provided to all of my guests. As a member of management I expect the best from everyone. I had the conference room changed a number of times and the management staff there ensured that I was satisifed with every moment of my stay. This hotel definitely lived up to my expecation and made my stay comfortable. I would especially like to thank the General Manager Hemant Pandya and his assistant manager Judy Teague. Because of the excellent service provided, I will continue to utilize this location especially because of the 5 star hotel quality and excellent pricing. I look forward to continued business with this Hotel.

Faustino Galvan Jr.
Unit Leader I
LP-JR LIEN IMPACT ANALYSIS FW
(--)
Bank of America

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

Dear fgalvan74 from Fort Worth

“Best Conference Center/ Location”

Thank you for your wonderful five star review. Here at the Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites we take pride in providing our guest with superior customer service like you are at a five star hotel. We handle all our guest in a timely and professional manner, and want our guest to be happy with their stay. We look forward to you doing business with you again and again.

Regards,

Stacy (Guest satisfaction Team) from the best of Best Western In Fort Worth. Texas.

Reviewed January 27, 2010

Anytime we are going to be in Ft Worth this is the place we stay. It is always so very
clean and shiny when we walk in. The front desk and the rest of the staff are always
friendly, courteous and helpful. The rooms are big and are always very clean. There
has never been an issue with anything the many times we have stayed at this
Best Western. Looking forward to going back to Ft. Worth so we can stay again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Hemantica, GM/ Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2010

Dear TexasKB of Texas,
My staff and I, thank you so much for your time to post a review. Your words do inspire and encourage us to reach higher goals in customer serviec.

Pray for us that we reach the top, both in service and cleanliness.

Wish you very wonderful life.

Hemant Pandya and all Staff.

Reviewed January 26, 2010

Had a grandma-granddaughter nite with a jacuzzi and bubble and movies with popcorn. We had a blast. And had breakfast in the morning and pizza delivery the nite before. My granddaughter (age 5) said it was the most fun she ever had.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family

Dear Respected Guest homeboss1from fort worth

“Great jacuzzi”

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you and your grand daughter enjoyed your night away. Here at the Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites we have spacious jacuzzi rooms where you can come and get away for the night. There are many of restaurants that will also deliver so you don't even have to leave your room. Our entire team look forward to you staying with us again, next time you just want to get away and enjoy your night in a spacious room with a jacuzzi.

Regards,
Stacey (Guest satisfaction Team) from the best of Best Western In Fort Worth. Texas.

Reviewed January 19, 2010

My wife and I arrived a few hours early from our flight to attend the Ft. Worth Stock show. The staff greeted us and said - yes you are early but your room may be ready and you can check in now. Reallyt nice, the room was ready, and our entire 5 day stay was handled in the same manner. I haven't a complaint. Hey, you can't always take your favortie pillow.

PS: There breakfast every morning was good and will fit a variety of choices for any diet. Waffle maker in the shape of Texas was a busy station.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business

Dear and Respected Guest FloridaCowboy from Fort Myers

“Fort Worth Stock Show”

Thank you for your review. The Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites is about 10 miles from the Fort Worth Stock Show, plus many other local attractions. We take pride and are honored to provide our guest with the most excellent customer service. If our guest arrive early we do our best to get you into your room so you can start enjoying your stay. We provide spacious room with a continental breakfast. Even waffles in the shape of Texas. We look forward to you staying with us again every time you come to the Fort Worth Stock Show.

Regards,

"With Broad heart as big as Great State of Texas"
"All that matters is Guest and guest only"