“Excellent Experience”

Ranked #14 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Oklahoma City
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed December 13, 2009

The staff was curteous and best service. It was a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Hemantica, GM/ Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 14, 2009
Der Aminjiwani,

Let me start by thanking you for your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are most generous, useful and shall be passed on to the appropriate staff members.

We are Favorite hotel of stock-show and NCHA participants. We are now 100 % smoke free hotel. We are nominated for Best Small Business-2010 in Fort Worth City.

Your feedback also is very much appreciated and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

And, it is always gratifying to know that our efforts to provide an enjoyable experience for each and every guest are effective and appreciated.

We appreciate your patronage and I would like to greet you in person during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me once you are here.

And All Staff members

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
nebraska
Reviewed December 13, 2009

we appreciate the cleanliness, friendly and courteous staff. our stay was very comfortable.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 11, 2011
I am sorry, I totaly missed to thank you for your kind words.

Please, accept Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Many happy guests like yours- encourages us to give better and better services each time you are here.

Thanks for your generous words. We hope to see you soon.

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Best Western’s best team members.
Tyler TX
Reviewed December 11, 2009

This hotel is very well run and clean. One of the nicer properties around. For the price,
it is a no brainer. Manager is a wonderfully nice man. I recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay on the west side of Ft. Worth. Very convenient to the city.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
It is more than a year and I hace not said: Thank you" for your good words. My apology for my carelessness.

Please, accept regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for your generous words. We hope to see you soon.

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Best Western’s best team members.
Austin
Reviewed December 11, 2009

During a recent stay, I discovered a remarkable place to stay. I noticed from the time I checked in, how friendly the staff was. When I got to the room, not only was it larger than I expected, but was remarkably clean. I slept like a baby that night, and although we were next to the ice machine and vending room, I never heard any noise at all. It was as if we were the only ones there. We were not the only ones. It was filled to capacity. Upon checking out, we even met the owner/manager who personally greeted us and thanked us for staying. I will continue to stay at here when I come to Ft. Worth, Texas.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
Hemantica, GM/Oenr at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 12, 2009
Dear Racer34

Yes. ours is a quite place. We always choose good guests like you.

We are favourite hotel for Stock-show and N C H A.

We are nominated for Best Small Business-2010 in Fort Worth City.

We appreciate your patronage and I would like to meet you in person again during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me once you check-in at 817-246-8777 # 511.

Hemant Pandya and All Staff members
texas
Reviewed December 9, 2009

price was just right, staff was friendly and the rooms were very roomy, clean and compfortable

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Hemantica, GM/ Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 10, 2009
Dear Guest Tjj2,

We appreciate your patronage and hope you stay with us the next time you are in Fort Worth. We look forward to your return.
If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 817-246-8777 # 511.

Hemant Pandya and All Staff members
Earth
Reviewed November 17, 2009

I stayed at this hotel for four months straight. It was an excellent hotel stay with a great staff. The owner personally attended to many of my needs and the staff was as accomodating as any I've run across. The rooms were clean and I would definitely stay again if I had to. An excellent hotel!.

Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Hemantica, Owner/GM at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 25, 2009
Dear Guest,

Let me start by thanking you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our property Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Texas
Reviewed November 14, 2009

Stay in Ft. Worth twice a year for NASCAR races. This was the first time at this Hotel but have already booked next trip at this same Hotel. Easy access from Hghway coming into town and easy access to Texas Motor Speedway. Close to shopping and food.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
Hemantica, GM/ Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 1, 2009
Dear Guest TexasKatz17,

I know, you had many choices to stay at other motels.

I thank you for choosing my Best Western.

I thank you for taking out time and write review about us.

Good reviews like your, does give us more inspiraion, more motivation to maintain and reach higher standards.

However, negative reviews are also welcome. Because, that gives us "Opprtunity" to correct our weaknesses.

We are humans. We try. There are failures as well. But, repeated failure is "carelessness".

We want to prevent "Carelessness" by our staff members. We want them to be motivated.

Thanks and regards for the positive review and your time.

God bless you.